monkeybanana4

SHiSHi first single 『かまちょ。』(Kama cho.) release

love how mary's laughing at himself doing this stupid dance moves, this is exactly how im feeling listening to this bubblegum schoolgirl shite being 24 years old

8 minutes ago, yomii said:

love how mary's laughing at himself doing this stupid dance moves, this is exactly how im feeling listening to this bubblegum schoolgirl shite being 24 years old

Don't you know how to edit your post ?

2 minutes ago, The Piass said:

Don't you know how to edit your post ?

i was thinking like the first post is the news post and the second one is just my opinion and i shouldnt mix them together. my bad~

Gawd I fucking love this song. Also they're making fun of a love song, so it's an ironic love song? 

I kind of want to like it, but whenever I hear someone say "shuki shuki" all I can think of is that Hysteric Panic video with the cannibal guy eating the idol group, so it feels kind of unsettling and I keep waiting for it to take a dark turn that never comes.

Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love them any more, they're now colour-coded!? AAAAAAAAAH~ ❤️💛💗💜💙

Now all I gotta do is resist the urge to paint my nails in those colours... no, Gesu. Your nails are already pink. That's Ohana's colour. That's perfect as is.

Anyways, that song was awesome! I don't know how they pull it off, but they always have this perfect mix of typical oshare bubble-gum pop and totally original/out-there. Also, did Reno say "yami usagi" at 3:15? My Japanese ain't that great so I can't be too sure, but if so... I UNDERSTOOD THAT REFERENCE!

Just now, Gesu said:

Also, did Reno say "yami usagi" at 3:15? My Japanese ain't that great so I can't be too sure, but if so... I UNDERSTOOD THAT REFERENCE!

He does in fact say that lol 

I did a small dance cover of it in cosplay and Reno and Ohana liked it HFNFHDHFHDHFGGFH

Also Twitter fucked up and tagged Ryohei twice instead of Mary the second time and I didn't notice until after it was Tweeted heck

Oshare Kei already felt lost, since there were no bands that kept that sound so catchy and melodic that characterizes it. How good it is to listen to a band that wants to maintain this style over time 💖