Yukami

New band "XELL" has formed --> disbanded

21 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

Not bad. They show potential, I guess. Still, they don't really stand out from much else I've heard recently.

2 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

You forgot to say that their first single 『ボクサイコ。』(Boku psycho) will be released on 2019.05.23. (1620 yen)

Tracklist

1.小さな界隈,神様気取りの雑魚共へ (Chîsana kaiwai, kami-sama kidori no zaka-domo e)

2.常識はいつも常識を殺害する (Joushiki wa itsumo joushiki o satsugai suru)

3.人間飼育係(Ningen shiikukakari)

Edited by The Piass

1 hour ago, The Piass said:

You forgot to say that their first single 『ボクサイコ。』(Boku psycho) will be released on 2019.05.23. (1620 yen)

Haven't forgotten about it but i think most people who are online here should be able to read. ;D

47 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

Haven't forgotten about it but i think most people who are online here should be able to read. ;D

Or maybe they're too lazy to. That's the responsibility of the news posters, to pass along the info to everyone else.

14 minutes ago, suji said:

Or maybe they're too lazy to. That's the responsibility of the news posters, to pass along the info to everyone else.

you really can't tell me that there is any human being with a brain who doesn't read/overlook the part about their first single in this pv.

also in this case 90% of all MH users who simply copy/paste yt videos shouldn't do so cuz there is most likely almost always info about either a release or some sponsored lives etc. in PVs.

but lets stop this garbage, its getting nowhere anyway like always.

2 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

you really can't tell me that there is any human being with a brain who doesn't read/overlook the part about their first single in this pv.

also in this case 90% of all MH users who simply copy/paste yt videos shouldn't do so cuz there is most likely almost always info about either a release or some sponsored lives etc. in PVs.

but lets stop this garbage, its getting nowhere anyway like always.

Or maybe some people want that information in text form so they can read it better or copy/paste it to their respective databases/libraries.

8 minutes ago, suji said:

Or maybe some people want that information in text form so they can read it better or copy/paste it to their respective databases/libraries.

well thats at least a legit argument i can live with.

but again to say if you post a yt vid you HAVE to write the info is kinda pff... people don't always have time to do that and if you have read a few of my considered "news" posts you should know if time allows it i most likely write such information in my posts/do japanese to romaji translation for the song titles etc.

anyways lets just move on.

7 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

but again to say if you post a yt vid you HAVE to write the info is kinda pff... people don't always have time to do that and if you have read a few of my considered "news" posts you should know if time allows it i most likely write such information in my posts/do japanese to romaji translation for the song titles etc.

I understand, that's why we're here to help ^^ Don't consider it an attack when others put up where you left off; like I always say, newsposting is a team effort. :hug2:

I feel like the vocalist is trying too hard, its all over the place (which sometimes can be a good thing) but in this case its just sloppy in my opinion. Definitely not gonna put them aside though, they have potential.

Edited by Joel