Alkaloid

ex-Wizard Gu.ますみ (Masumi) has been diagnosed with lung cancer-->has passed away

Stage IV non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) is the most advanced form of the disease. In stage IV, the cancer has metastasized, or spread, beyond the lungs into other areas of the body. About 40 percent of NSCLC patients are diagnosed with lung cancer when they are in stage IV. The five-year survival rate for those diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer is less than 10 percent.

:( 

WHOA I didn't see this at all. Masumi was my favorite Wizard because I had a fascination with his nose. I just got back into listening heavily to Osakote bands from the mid 00s again and had baby dragstar on heavy rotation. This is horrible for his family and child.

R.I.P Masumi.

I was never a follower of WIZARD although I used to like a few of their songs. I supposed this was caused by smoking which seems too common among VK musicians.

Sad news.

What sad news. Wizard was a band that marked my teenage years, I used to hear a lot Nokori Ame that is my favorite of them :(

My condolences to the family. Rest in peace, Masumi.

(By the way, if anyone still has Aquarius and can send me, I'll be very grateful. I've lost all my files of them a long time ago and I honestly doubt there is any active link nowadays)

I admired Masumi alot.

He was such a kind person, a great musican, funny entertainer and sure a lovely husband and father. Family meant alot to him and it makes me happy he at least found his own family he wished for all the time.

Nevertheless he had to go to early, he deserved so much more of life.

ますみ (Masumi) memorial live will be held at 2019/11/23 at Ikebukuro EDGE at which Wizard will perform.

Another memorial live will be held at Takadanobaba AREA at 2020/4/4.

Vo.カイト (Kaito)

Gu.HIRO

Gu.真 (Sin)

Ba.Bikkey (Yeti)

Dr.悠~はるか~ (Haruka)

ECvnZfCUcAAF6Ed?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Alkaloid

Fuck yeah ! I love Wizard. Too bad they were always so underrated. Wish they'd come back for real this time.

What about that supporting member replacing masumi ? In which bands did he play before?

A true sadness. I listened to Wizard when I went to school, for a long time. I hope you rest in peace, Masumi.
RIP 😢

Edited by alehandroll

On 8/25/2019 at 1:13 AM, jon_jonz said:

Fuck yeah ! I love Wizard. Too bad they were always so underrated. Wish they'd come back for real this time.

What about that supporting member replacing masumi ? In which bands did he play before?

If you mean Sin, he used to be Wizard member after Hiro, Saki and Haruka left.