Marchen

Starting being active, finally?

Hey guys,

My name is Teresa, I've been here since the Tainted World forum but at that time I wasn't fluent in english :3

I used to come to the forum for the downloads forum and for the market, but never had the guts to buy anything lol

Thank you for having me, and I am glad the forum is still here after all this time

❤️

Well I'd like to think that after 10 or so years of activity the regulars of MH feel compelled to keep it running lol I know I do.

I've spotted you a few times on here, and the only thing I could recall was that you are a D'espa fan.

Care to share some other bands you listen to?

I am more of a Nagoya Kei fan myself but I was following a ton of bands in the mid 00's that were outside the subgenre like D'espa too.

Time flies when I think about it.

Welcome back to the forum in any case. We need more older members to reminisce about the times haha.

19 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

Well I'd like to think that after 10 or so years of activity the regulars of MH feel compelled to keep it running lol I know I do.

I've spotted you a few times on here, and the only thing I could recall was that you are a D'espa fan.

Care to share some other bands you listen to?

I am more of a Nagoya Kei fan myself but I was following a ton of bands in the mid 00's that were outside the subgenre like D'espa too.

Time flies when I think about it.

Welcome back to the forum in any case. We need more older members to reminisce about the times haha.

Wow, I posted here so little that I'm really happy that someone would remember me lol

Yeah, I used to be a HUGE D'Ray fan, the disband really broken my heart (I still hope that I will be able to attend a show like they did in 2014). My favorite band for a while is Depeche Mode, but I also have a big spot in my heart for Moi dix Mois/Malice Mizer and Schwarz Stein

Considering more underground japanese bands I used to listen to 天照(Amaterasu), exist†trace, Aural Vampire, etc~

I don't really know what happened but in the last few years I was barely hearing any songs (probably related to my humor) but I am trying to change it now

Thank you! ❤️ 

Edited by Marchen