Kiryu999

てんさい。(Tensai.) new single "便器ちゃん" release + will disband

てんさい。(Tensai.) will release their new single "便器ちゃん" (Benki-chan) on 2019/05 in 4 types, no further details yet.

They will also pause their band activities after their live at Shinjuku ReNY on 2019/08/26.

D3jioJ0UwAAb2Z0?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Also, they are sadly disbanding after their August 26th oneman...

I feel like this was completely unexpected and I was even reading around Tanuki for a hot second, and the gyas seemed really surprised too...

I really hope that maybe they're going to form a new band but I'm not going to keep my hopes up. It really sucks because even though there was a LOT of room for improvement, I've loved all of their recorded music and they have such a unique sound compared to the same old nu-metal that so many of these VK bands have.

Edited by utaulatias

I had high hopes for this band. RIP Tensai. Hate the rapping BTW there latest album was pretty good Idk what happened

They were pretty good and they were growing. Very unique antics as well. I only really liked their first single, never got around being able to hear the album.  Thought it wasn't aviable.

Maybe they'll reform as a non-joke band? (No offence, they're actually a joke band)

Edited by madygrain

now that's a real man here

if you take a cigarette in your mouth to look cool fucking light it! my respects

I'm not exactly a fan of Tensai.'s music (actually not at all), but hearing that they're going to disband really surprised me. I guess that either they've decided to go the "serious" route and rebrand (their latest single seemed a bit less shit-kei than usual after all), or they were the kind of indies that thought they could live by their music alone in this day and age🤷‍♀️

6 hours ago, Alkaloid said:

The flyer says they're pausing activities, not disbanding...

In the world of VK, it's the same thing.

I guess a better translation is indefinite hiatus, but I mean Mejibray also on "hiatus".

If they were planning on restarting activities anytime soon under the name Tensai, they would have given a date or amount of time and wouldn't have had their tour finale at a venue with a capacity twice the size of their normal turnout at onemans.

Edited by utaulatias

On 4/9/2019 at 12:16 AM, utaulatias said:

In the world of VK, it's the same thing.

I guess a better translation is indefinite hiatus, but I mean Mejibray also on "hiatus".

If they were planning on restarting activities anytime soon under the name Tensai, they would have given a date or amount of time and wouldn't have had their tour finale at a venue with a capacity twice the size of their normal turnout at onemans.

DADAROMA and SCAPEGOAT used exactly the same words "katsudou kyuushi" when they announced that they were pausing their activities, and they are back now... so we can't say what will happen to Tensai ! ^^

Edited by Aika

D6DEz_6UwAgc3dB.jpg

D6DEz_5UIAAeZdv.jpg

D6DEz_6U0AAiYSO.jpg

D6DEz_2U8AUs_q-.jpg

A Type (1300 yen) 

1.DOPE

2.便器ちゃん

B Type (1300 yen)

1. DOPE

2. 便器ちゃん

3.スコスコ☆ナイトフィーバー

C Type (1300 yen) 

1.DOPE

2.便器ちゃん

3.超パーティー野郎

D Type (500 yen) 

1. DOPE

2.便器ちゃん

Why is tensai still listed for an event in late November? A 2 months break announcement? I feel fooled!.

update: Tensai will disband at their last live sometime at the end of the year. Their oneman in August has been changed to the start of their last tour.

Edited by suji
correction

rip trash boys 😿

Also, from the messages they posted on their site, it seems like for some of the members, they might be retiring from vkei after the disbandment.

(Hanabi and Naoya mentioned retirement but didn't fully say they were quiting)

Edited by utaulatias

their best-album "BEST OF TENSAI" will be released at 2019/11/30 (2 types, 11 tracks, 3300yen each)

[TYPE A tracklist]

01. 始まり 終わり

02. サヨナラ

03. センパイの彼女

04. 諭吉ROCK!!

05. 諭吉ROCK弐

06. MARIA~禁ぽぽ~

07. クソワロタ音頭

08. Mr.エンプティ

09. 見ガチ村☆ふぁっきん少女

10. ベストセフレンド

11. メアリィ・ドール

[TYPE B tracklist]

01. 始まり 終わり

02. ペルソナイフ

03. チャラ男番長

04. 水仙

05. バンギャ好きそう

06. 蛾

07. Super dark mad suck kill

08. テノヒラガエ死

09. 裏切りの彼へ~信じてたのに~

10. バブみ100%!!!!

11. 俺is俺~party!party!!party!!!~(Re:Recording2019 Ver.)

jk_a_1__4.jpgjk_b_1__5.jpg