CD :
1.ヒューマンエラー(Human error)
2.十七(Jû nana)
3.繭(Mayu)

TYPE B : 1620 yen
CD :
1.ヒューマンエラー(Human error)
2.十七(Jû nana)
3.僕を残して死んでくロックンロール(Boku o nokoshite shindeku rock'n'roll)

Better ;)

On 4/7/2019 at 10:00 PM, nomemorial said:

Yes, it sounds...flat, to be nice.

Haha yep, "flat" is an understatement. It just sounds crap, like it was a nice idea they tried but the fact is, 90% aren't listening to their music with the set up they were going for so everyone is just like "wow, well this really sounds shit" haha. I was damn surprised when I first put the disc on, I thought my speakers had screwed up for a minute or something. haha.

It's a shame about not putting out a full album, if Lime is the main song writer then I can kind of understand what he means, but the solution is just to take longer on your work and not just put out 3 tracks every few months. Obviously I know how the Japanese scene works and that they need to keep momentum going and whatever but it IS possible to write a quality full length over time. As the main song writer in my own band, our first release is a full length album (11 songs) which took about a year to compose and even though the label hasn't announced us and the album's not out yet we're working on an EP (5/6 tracks we're thinking) which I have been working on, on and off for another year or so.... The point I'm trying to get at here is that, I personally think if you spend longer to really refine your ideas and stuff, you flesh out the bad/boring/generic ideas and end up with one REALLY solid release where every single part is (hopefully) really cool. I do sometimes wonder how much better a lot of V kei bands would be if they took this approach, obviously I like a lot of V kei bands, so far from saying they're bad (though of course some are....haha) but just have to wonder if instead of pumping (maybe rushing??) out 3/4 songs every couple of months they spent longer to really work on a more lengthy release that was properly refined how it would sound. I mean with my bands stuff, we literally had completed songs that we made adjustments to the week before recording or even during the studio time. haha. Don't rush shit out, take your time and get it right as once that song is recorded there's no going back. Unless you want to keep re-recording it like some bands we know.... hah

so far im in love with almost all of the songs and don't see that much of a problem, but i won't get mad either if kizu takes a break, making us eager for more, and then puts out an outstanding full-length. 

They're obviously not going to take any breaks or slow their pace now when they're hot. They'll keep churning releases consistently as long as the last one keeps outselling the one before that. 

they don't really tour that much, so it's not like they are being overworked by their label. a single every 3 months is ok, it's important to keep a steady flow of releases in this scene to keep the fans engaged. i just think they have what it takes to come up with a nice album. OR, a concise killer mini. i'll take that.

8 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Haha yep, "flat" is an understatement. It just sounds crap, like it was a nice idea they tried but the fact is, 90% aren't listening to their music with the set up they were going for so everyone is just like "wow, well this really sounds shit" haha. I was damn surprised when I first put the disc on, I thought my speakers had screwed up for a minute or something. haha.

It's a shame about not putting out a full album, if Lime is the main song writer then I can kind of understand what he means, but the solution is just to take longer on your work and not just put out 3 tracks every few months. Obviously I know how the Japanese scene works and that they need to keep momentum going and whatever but it IS possible to write a quality full length over time. As the main song writer in my own band, our first release is a full length album (11 songs) which took about a year to compose and even though the label hasn't announced us and the album's not out yet we're working on an EP (5/6 tracks we're thinking) which I have been working on, on and off for another year or so.... The point I'm trying to get at here is that, I personally think if you spend longer to really refine your ideas and stuff, you flesh out the bad/boring/generic ideas and end up with one REALLY solid release where every single part is (hopefully) really cool. I do sometimes wonder how much better a lot of V kei bands would be if they took this approach, obviously I like a lot of V kei bands, so far from saying they're bad (though of course some are....haha) but just have to wonder if instead of pumping (maybe rushing??) out 3/4 songs every couple of months they spent longer to really work on a more lengthy release that was properly refined how it would sound. I mean with my bands stuff, we literally had completed songs that we made adjustments to the week before recording or even during the studio time. haha. Don't rush shit out, take your time and get it right as once that song is recorded there's no going back. Unless you want to keep re-recording it like some bands we know.... hah

What's your band name? Do you have something shared online?

nice of them to out out this vid so i could choose which type to preorder. but now i cant choose anyway cuz i dont like both samples

9 minutes ago, Enki said:

Track 3 is the first kizu song I dont like, goes for both types

I feel you. The first two tracks are really good. The second two... meh.

12 minutes ago, Enki said:

La pista 3 es la primera canción de kizu que no me gusta, va para ambos tipos

I agree with you ... Track 3 is the weakest on both sides. They should already get a full album and not so much single

1 minute ago, GuancheVK said:

I agree with you ... Track 3 is the weakest on both sides. They should already get a full album and not so much single

Lime has already stated he won't write an album.

I don't hate the 3B but I don't anticipate repetitive listening to it either, it's a generic j-rock song. Not bad but not memorable either.

I like the first two. the second one intro melody remind me a bit of some Malice Mizer stuff.  Third may be a bit anime-y but not too bad.

I'm in the team that think they should release an album, if they don't want to bother writing one they should make a "greatest hits" chosing among their released singles and run with the cash. 😛

Edited by Arkady

The 2nd sample's the most interesting out of the bunch for me... Kinda feel like it'd have been fine if they would've released that one as the a-side.  I'm not really feeling the other three tracks all that much, the last two legit do sound like anisongs. 

I have to admit I'm still not fully on the Kizu hype train anyway, I REALLY really liked 0 and ステロイド, and 平成 is alright too, but most of their other a-sides didn't and still don't quiiite do it for me. I haven't really bothered to check out any of their  b-sides yet so mb i'm missing out on some  good shit, but part of me doesn't want to look into them due to being salty about the whole 'lol we'll never release an album :^)' thing

All samples sound okay so far. They're generally an 'okay' band, but I can never remember more than a small handful of their songs. So, just as always, I'll listen to this single too, enjoy it while it's on, and then completely forget about this band until their next single comes around, lol.

Not saying this as something negative, I do like their stuff but uniqueness is not really their forte.

Edited by Jigsaw9