Altairxx

キズ (kizu) New Single 「ヒューマンエラー」 2019.07.02

'boku wo whatever' would've been really cool had it not been for Lime's vocals tbh. the other ones sound rather forgettable.

Idk I like them all - the last two tracks give me a nostalgic feeling somehow, like whether that was the intention or not it was the vibe I got and I was feeling it 

1 hour ago, frayed said:

the last two tracks give me a nostalgic feeling somehow

Same here. They give me a nice early 00's kind of feel. 

I like how all the previews on this sound. Though Lime's vocals do sound a little off. 

Liked the 2nd track the best.

Now that it's brought up, the last track does sound quite early 00s to me. Third tracks sounds quite ani-songy as people have said also.

Not feeling what I'm hearing so far but there are some interesting parts thrown there (0:52 on the first one, the breakdown part on the second). Third songs of both types sound rather weird. Of course hearing those short samples don't really do justice to the songs so let's see where we'll be taken. Glad they ditched the surround sound as well (BTW I want a 2.0 release of  Heisei :( )

I was somewhat indifferent to their refusal of putting out a full album - I could understand the justification of the "emotional strain" beyond writing and the fact of with a smaller number of songs to work on, you can put more effort into them and the chances of the material being subpar are smaller - but I don't know, sometimes I feel like the band is just releasing material more due to pressure than because they are confident with how the songs sound, resulting in a rather high rate of releases of somewhat questionable quality (cough Mejibray cough).

i cant believe i ended up liking the full version of 僕を残して死んでくロックンロール.

繭 isnt anything too special but its a pleasant and calm listen. 

ヒューマンエラー and 十七  on the other hand are classic kizu hype and energetic tracks so those are the best of the bunch 

The third track was like a Sex Android song which was cool. The first two are nice and the last like whatever, and while that's all well and good I think this band is going to hit a plateu and soon

I liked this single more than I anticipated. ヒューマンエラー and 十七  are the classic Kizu feel songs, 僕を残して死んでくロックンロール is fun and has a catchy chorus, and 繭 has a really nice summer nostalgia feel to it I can't really describe. Can't help but feel that they really should start to change up their formula soon though. I wonder if Lime or the other Kizu members have considered letting another member contribute to the writing so that Lime's style is balanced out by something else. 

Also I second the sentiment for the PV. Where is it?