Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

己龍 (Kiryu) new live DVD "己龍 単独巡業-千秋楽-「転生輪廻」〜2018年12月21日【東京】TOKYO DOME CITY HALL 〜" release

己龍 (Kiryu) new live DVD "己龍 単独巡業-千秋楽-「転生輪廻」〜2018年12月21日【東京】TOKYO DOME CITY HALL 〜" will be released at 2019/05/29 (6200yen)

il will include scenes of their oneman live "転生輪廻" at 2018/12/21 at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL

I honestly feel like they're doing this to get out a live version of 0 as quick as possible, which I'm happy for.

But if im not mistaken, didn't their last DVD contain damn near their entire discography?

5 minutes ago, Ro plz said:

I honestly feel like they're doing this to get out a live version of 0 as quick as possible, which I'm happy for.

But if im not mistaken, didn't their last DVD contain damn near their entire discography?

Wrong band bro

34 minutes ago, Ro plz said:

Lmao just to answer your question even tho it's the wrong band in this thread, the kizu live DVD had everything but like 2 of their songs on their prior to the 0 and heisei singles 

Sign in to follow this