Alkaloid

new band "カカトオトシ。(Kakatootoshi)" has formed

naming of cd types is also cool, mv is interesting to watch, looks are vivid. music is not as good as i expected it to be, but it's still decent. btw them and rakugaki fit together very well, that twoman must be very good

1 minute ago, monkeybanana4 said:

It was designed by the drummer, Pikaso 

so thats why he took this stupid cringey name, i see

2 hours ago, nekkichi said:

they're def the best dimlim copyband

? where do you see/hear the dimlim similarities ?

Not gonna try to defend them but buk buk/awa sessions (sessions much more pop-orientated) played this kind of songs a lot, even before dimlim was formed, meaning they would copy Awa, which i doubt is the case..

If calling them copying anyone, after the 30 sec ningen sample i would've said they sound like Develop One's Faculties. However current song is different.

5 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

? where do u don't ?

uwu is a known rip-off kween based off her solo PV as well

Sure he is ripping off others, as most vk does. But it doesnt sound like dimlim. Quoting 2 people where the first one judged a 30 sec sample and the other not even mentioned dimlim doesnt help. Using a  kind of clean guitar sound and also using tapping are totally normal guitar playing styles. It is something Develop One's Faculties does a lot in the scene and they also dont sound like dimlim at all. I thought i would miss something, but clearly you just tried to troll (which is fine).

Don't see any DIMLIM references at all, aswell. There's A LOT of J-indie nods tho, which I love and think this scene absolutely needs to be less stale.

The first verse cadence is actually VERY similar to a vistlip song, btw.

As for the song itself, I love it and would love it even more if they had spent more than 10 dollars for that recording studio. Really excited for more awa in the future

2 hours ago, monkeybanana4 said:

It was designed by the drummer, Pikaso 

>this name

>the covers look like paintings

Is Pikaso a reference to Pablo Picasso?

1 hour ago, IGM_Oficial said:

>this name

>the covers look like paintings

Is Pikaso a reference to Pablo Picasso?

no it's a reference to detective pikachu