The Piass

GACKT new single 「FLYING 砂炒魔」 release !

I'm inclined to believe this is some sort of April Fool's joke, but imagine how hilarious it would be to buy something for that much money, popping in the CD and hearing that cringey DAN DAN DAN DA DAN DAN DAAAAN, oh man. :D  #Gacktrolled

Edited by Jigsaw9

2 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

I'm inclined to believe this is some sort of April Fool's joke, but imagine how hilarious it would be to buy something for that much money, popping in the CD and hearing that cringey DAN DAN DAN DA DAN DAN DAAAAN, oh man. :D  #Gacktrolled

Behold!

(...but seriously, I'm like 99.999% sure this is G being a troll, as he is wont to do)

hahahahahaha that was priceless xD gotta love Gackt trying to troll everybody on april's fool;  but i'm sure some people would be willing to pay that price for some new Gackt material XD plus the taxes of course

his actual next single/album are gonna be an ever bigger joke than this one, let's take a moment to appreciate the consistency x

5 hours ago, TheZigzagoon said:

Despite this being an obvious April Fools joke, I can totally see Gackt doing this 

like lbr he's gonna re-release it after giving an autotune treatment to this embarrassment

Edited by nekkichi