madygrain

JAKIGAN MEISTER new album "Bhava" release

@123Sandman321 not that sakito's voice is that bad, it's just not vibrant, it's plain. like, he wouldn't release some low-quality shit, it's just that he's not a vocalist. idk maybe he'll develop some depth or unique features with further practice, but for now it's pretty underwhelming.

I'm glad he's going back to the one CD only release format. I wasn't digging the previous format where the two versions carried an extra song that the other didn't. 

And before "this is usual for VK." Yeah, I know. But Nightmare wasn't big on doing it, and I always appreciated it because I wasn't paying 15-30 usd for an extra song. And I won't lose sleep over not watching a music video. 

Edited by Doesn'tEvenGoHere

I'm really excited about this. I've liked everything he's done so far. Jakigan is my second-favourite of the post-Nightmare solo projects, after Gremlins. The criticisms of his vocals are valid, but imho the quality of the songwriting makes up for it. Looking forward to the previews and preorder info.

■CD
01.Bhava(inst.)
02.Crook
03.あしはらえ
04.In Sacrifice
05.スターゲイザー(Bhava Mix)
06.Karma(inst.)
07.罹患者
08.形容し難いほど有り余る邪気
09.我楽多(Bhava Mix)
10.?陀多-Kandata-
11.From DUSK
12.♭

■DVD
1.Crook.MV

On 4/1/2019 at 3:31 PM, johnesh said:

I'm really excited about this. I've liked everything he's done so far. Jakigan is my second-favourite of the post-Nightmare solo projects, after Gremlins. The criticisms of his vocals are valid, but imho the quality of the songwriting makes up for it. Looking forward to the previews and preorder info.

Glad to know I'm not the only one loving this project, I really feel the nightmare vibe on their composition (he was the main compositor of nightmare am I right?) and I'm freaking fangirling about this new album

ohmygod all of this literally sounds like good cyst streamed imitation a couple times and went for yomi's mediocre, but still passable singing style ca. the world ruler

that being said I rly like how it sounds, I didn't expect that tbh