Kiryu999

蘭図 (Rands) 1st single "Leda Atomica -レダ・アトミカ-" release

bless this band. also don't mind the cover, i keep staring at it and looking for different things so it's a pass.

Edited by Paraph

The instrumentation is perfect but Karma’s voice ain’t it. It sounds very forced. His style is one of those that you have to write the music around or else it clashes, but that’s just my opinion lol

12 hours ago, yomii said:

btw what eve helped with is "vocal direction"

how do you call the kind of "help" that yields "no" "results", to the point of being counter-productive omg

I'm trying to hear the same oldskvl gvvdness some of you are stanning over and kurogrieva doesn't do it for me at all

again, i say no to first two songs which sound like phalaenopsis and am here for more nagoya-like song, which is dogura magura

I'm shaking this is literally amazing...omfg karma made my old school/nagoya dreams come true

I was not convinced at all by the first release but ドグラ・マグラ sounds very nice !

Leda Atomica also seems good so i feel a little confident again^^

As with their first mini, I don't mind that the riffs/melodies are just recycled/copied 90's material since we can hear it in todays quality/a modern way. It's just so sad to see/hear how the instrumental is so well done and presented/played in the video, the vocals make it nearly unlistenable for me :( The mini wasn't as bad as i intially expected vocal wise but with this video it seems like a step back..

With another vocalist they might've been the freshest (non heavy) act in the scene since 9GOATS BLACK OUT...