Kiryu999

蘭図 (Rands) 1st single "Leda Atomica -レダ・アトミカ-" release

蘭図 (Rands) will release their 1st single "Leda Atomica -レダ・アトミカ-" on 2019/05/11. (1,200yen+tax)

Tracklist:

1.満ちながらにして空の聖杯 (Michinagara ni Shite Sora no Seihai)

2.Leda Atomica

3.マリーにさよなら (Marie ni Sayonara)

4.ドグラ・マグラ (Dogra Magra)

Cover:

D2VqkOOUwAAjAi5?format=jpg

D2VqkOPU0AA95IE?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Individual looks:

Spoiler

D2Vqo9cVYAAv2IS?format=jpg&name=4096x409

D2Vqo9fUwAUUt51?format=jpg&name=4096x409

D2Vqo9kUgAAilZX?format=jpg&name=4096x409

D2Vqo9oU0AM0B0r?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by Kiryu999

Man,the whole instrumentation of this band is absolutely BRILLIANT,those guys deserve to be applaused.But...Karma,why?His vocals... something is just "off" to me.That chorus was damn catchy again, but please improve your vocals.

Edited by Manji 卍

i didnt care for the preview but the same situation was with the previous release which turned out to be pretty good so i wont jump to conclusions. and yeah for now it seems to me that type of song doesnt quite fit for karma's voice but again. we'll see

Blonde Karma it's been a long time, lad !!! Still falling off this melody though, idk if it's on his end or the production's but it must be during the recording itself...

I think it sounds pretty nice overall though, they sync up a little more from section to section I'm looking forward to it.

Those who dislike the cover, I know it's just Deep Dream but is that what makes it bad? I think it looks kinda cool, the smartphone and dualshock controller is an odd arrangement though...

Edited by Elazmus

8 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

Man,the whole instrumentation of this band is absolutely BRILLIANT,those guys deserve to be applaused.But...Karma,why?His vocals... something is just "off" to me.That chorus was damn catchy again, but please improve your vocals.

I agree 100%. I like the guitar a lot, but Karma sounds a bit like a pseudo-Yuuki (Initial'L/ex-Lycaon).

Also, I agree with the general consensus here that the cover art is fucking awful. It looks like if Salvador Dali made a Spore poster, which should be a good thing but it's not.

10 hours ago, lstknt3b said:

I like the look, i like the preview too but that cover...

It seems like Eve also took part in this song :

btw what eve helped with is "vocal direction", i dont have a clue how it should be called in english, but it seems its when you, like, give advice on singing

lol