returnal

deadman to hold a oneman live in September 2019

18 minutes ago, AimiGen7 said:

Glad to see Mako's still around. Hopefully he weighs more now. I remember he used to be dangerously skinny

the world is ready for Israel Kamakawiwo'ole-size Mako, it's what the VK scene deserves

This is legit the best news in a long time. deadman were one of the first bands that got me into Nagoya kei. I remember blasting their music a lot in my freshman year of college. They were also one of the few bands that hurt a lot when they quit making music. Even if it’s just a one -off live, at least it’s something. 

Wow, very nice piece of news ! Now that's something I'd like to attend ! I'd just hope that they had a oneman in Osaka as well, not likely though...
Anyway, if we could have at least just one song for the occasion that would be lovely. Obviously, a comeback would be even better, but it's very very unlikely...

Wait, so it’s not a one-off event? Ahead of their September show, they are doing an event in June too?

7 hours ago, deadman said:

Anyway, for those of you who wondering what deadman ex bassist takamasa doing.....

He founded a marketing company, two non-profit organization(education/music). Now becoming a politician.

DzGhfz_VsAEsfFD.jpg

Hey, so bandomen CAN get a “real job” after the fall?

10 hours ago, nekkichi said:

they just upgrade accepting mitsu money for like actual cash embezzling so there's no learning curve???

im literally screaming

Unrelated but can someone pull yuina out of retirement? PLZ

Edited by emmny

Tonight's setlist from "ALL TOMORROW'S PARTY 2019" at 名古屋BOTTOM LINE:

01. please god
02. 溺れる魚 (Oboreru sakana)
03. 受刑者の日記 (Jukeisha no nikki)
04. 盲目の羽根と星を手に (Moumoku no hane to hoshi wo te ni)
05. follow the night light
06. 桜と雨 (Sakura to ame)
07. imp
08. lunch box
09. quo vadis
10. re:make
11. 蟻塚 (Arizuka)

deadman's back y'all~ ♥

Also, the remastered 2nd press of "SiteOfScafFold" can now be ordered from zoisite shop: https://zoisite.shop-pro.jp/?pid=143796168

They seem to have re-stocked their 2004 mini album "701125" too: https://zoisite.shop-pro.jp/?pid=34236311

Edited by Jigsaw9

18 minutes ago, plastic_rainbow said:

i want that t-shirt so bad....

Same, I doubt they ship overseas, so that means relying on a shopping service which is a costly expense.