returnal

deadman to hold a oneman live in September 2019

after thirteen years, deadman will hold a oneman live, titled oneman live 2019 -before the dawn-, at Tokyo LIQUIDROOM ebisu on the ninth of September, 2019. the group will consist of 眞呼 (Mako) (Vo) and aie (G). Support members will be Tetsu from MERRY on bass and Asanao from lynch. on drums. nothing about whether this is a full-scale resumption of activities or just a one-day thing.

official website

Edited by returnal
all kinds of editing going down 'ere

Support members will be Ba.Tetsu (MERRY) and Dr.Asanao (lynch.)

i LOVE THIS ♥♥♥

edit: hate to be That Bitch but it looks to only be a one-day revival...

10 minutes ago, suji said:

Support members will be Ba.Tetsu (MERRY) and Dr.Asanao (lynch.)

i LOVE THIS ♥♥♥

edit: hate to be That Bitch but it looks to only be a one-day revival...

yeah i edited it! couldn't tell if it's a one-day revival or whatever else, got a half a year to see lol!

Number Girl, now deadman.. holy fuck, i hope that something more will come out of this (and not just a ''haha we're disbanding now 4 real")

im also frustrated that toki won't participate, i thought i saw him in someone's twitter not so long ago, but i might mistake. but asanao is cool too, i actually thought of how nice it would be if aie and asanao did something together.

where's kazuya tho ._.

and its a shame that the coolest kids of nagoya, takamasa and satoru, won't ever return even in my wildest dreams...

Am I the only one getting the impression that they're testing the waters before deciding if they want to come back or not? Title of the tour kinda gives it away. I'm glad to see deadman back in any form. The scene needs them.

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

Am I the only one getting the impression that they're testing the waters before deciding if they want to come back or not? Title of the tour kinda gives it away. I'm glad to see deadman back in any form. The scene needs them.

But they identify themselves to "night" in a lot of materials, so "before the dawn" might be refer to last live before truly disband.(Technically they were just in pause of activity now)

Anyway, im sooooooooo happy right now.

7 hours ago, nekkichi said:

give us a new album hags, it's not like any of post-deadman projects went anywhere

don't slander the god and death stars & gibkiy like this

4 hours ago, Zeus said:

If this is the case I sincerely hope that the OG VK fans come out of the woodworks for this. The way the scene has been recently, I feel "now or never" couldn't apply any more than it could with this.

I really can't believe this is real. I was literally just asking myself if Mako would ever come back. To see that Asanao gets to play alongside them is one of the most epic things he can be known for to me lol.