Sign in to follow this  
suji

heidi. new look, twoman tour, & new limited single, "HALATION" release

heidi. has revealed a new look; the costumes were provided by h.NAOTO.

The band has also kickstarted their twoman tour, "heidi. presents short circuit 桜乱" on 3/20 with a oneman live at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL.

[schedule]

3/20 Nagoya ell.FITS ALL (oneman)

3/21 Shinsaibashi VARON (w/ ザアザア (Xaa-Xaa))

3/31 Koriyama #9 (w/ Develop One's Faculties)

4/6 HEAVEN’S ROCK Utsunomiya VJ-2 (w/ Develop One's Faculties)

4/13 Hatsudai DOORS (w/ ザアザア (Xaa-Xaa), Bräymen)

D2EcRRCU0AAus2h.jpg

heidi. is one of the few VK bands I've been following since their inception. I like how their lineup has never changed and the band has been active for over a decade. Their first oversea live was performed in Thailand in 2015 together with defspiral as a twoman tour like this. I'm not so familiar with their newer releases, but I hope they will release something new soon.

You know... I think heidi has been under-rated for a long time. Also a twoman with Xaa xaa sounds A-MAZING. I wish i could be there for that.

Thanks for the update!

Their single 「HALATION」 will be available as of 2019.06.03. It will be available at their lives and on their website. (1300 yen)

It will also be available via Itunes... at the same date.

Tracklist :

M-01.HALATION
M-02.眩暈(Gen'un)
M-03.恍惚(re:Rec) (Koukotsu)

5ce7a0caa5b56.jpg

https://heidi-net.com/news/news.php?news_id=1206&news_category_id=100

Edited by The Piass

26 minutes ago, Masato said:

How come they tour with these "young" groups?

I mean I can see and understand the twomans with DOF, but xaaxaa and bräymen aren't really the type of band I see the connection with. Nevertheless I think its pretty cool and hope the twomans go well 

On 3/20/2019 at 5:52 AM, nostalgia said:

heidi. is one of the few VK bands I've been following since their inception. I like how their lineup has never changed and the band has been active for over a decade. Their first oversea live was performed in Thailand in 2015 together with defspiral as a twoman tour like this. I'm not so familiar with their newer releases, but I hope they will release something new soon.

I love heidi. also 💕 Sorry, there is something wrong (bug?) I cannot like anybody's comments. It's coming error -message: "Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today." And I haven't managed to press any 'like' 😋

On 3/20/2019 at 5:41 AM, suji said:

heidi. has revealed a new look; the costumes were provided by h.NAOTO.

The band has also kickstarted their twoman tour, "heidi. presents short circuit 桜乱" on 3/20 with a oneman live at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL.

[schedule]

3/20 Nagoya ell.FITS ALL (oneman)

3/21 Shinsaibashi VARON (w/ ザアザア (Xaa-Xaa))

3/31 Koriyama #9 (w/ Develop One's Faculties)

4/6 HEAVEN’S ROCK Utsunomiya VJ-2 (w/ Develop One's Faculties)

4/13 Hatsudai DOORS (w/ ザアザア (Xaa-Xaa), Bräymen)

D2EcRRCU0AAus2h.jpg

h.NAOTO. @_@ They look awesome !

On 5/27/2019 at 2:02 PM, The Piass said:

Their single 「HALATION」 will be available as of 2019.06.03. It will be available at their lives and on their website. (1300 yen)

It will also be available via Itunes... at the same date.

Tracklist :

M-01.HALATION
M-02.眩暈(Gen'un)
M-03.恍惚(re:Rec) (Koukotsu)

5ce7a0caa5b56.jpg

https://heidi-net.com/news/news.php?news_id=1206&news_category_id=100

Thank you very much for info. (And the video) I cannot press like. It's coming error -message "Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today.." And I haven't managed to like anybody's post today 😕

2 hours ago, ajisaii052 said:

I love heidi. also 💕 Sorry, there is something wrong (bug?) I cannot like anybody's comments. It's coming error -message: "Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today." And I haven't managed to press any 'like' 😋

There is a maximum amount of likes that members can give out per day. This is on purpose so that the system cannot be abused. A bot can sign up with an account and like thousands of posts in a second and that could crash the site. This should fix itself in 24 hours.

Sign in to follow this