Sign in to follow this  
GreatNorthernVK

Luna Sea to release eight albums on 180 gram vinyl

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/feature/LUNA_SEA_Original_Albums_Become_180g_Vinyls?utm_content=LUNA_SEA_Original_Albums_Become_180g_Vinyls&utm_source=MAIL&utm_medium=html&utm_campaign=visual

To commemorate the 30th anniversary of LUNA SEA, their original albums will be released as 180g LP discs. This is the first time for the band to release record releases as well. Be sure to check it out.

All LPs will be out on the same date on May 29th, and feature cutting is by Stuart Hawkes. This "LUNA SEA LP" series features the following titles: "IMAGE," "EDEN," "MOTHER," "STYLE," "SHINE," "LUNACY," "A WILL," and "LUV."

Oh, dope.  Might have to pick up a couple of these.  I wonder if the vinyl discs will have cool designs or just be the standard black. 🤔

Ordered Image, Mother, and Eden. I cant let these get more expensive some day.

Edited by Reiko

Wow, I might have to order Image and Eden in hopes that they actually properly remastered them to sound good.
Those first albums Luna Sea-Image-Eden were so poorly mixed and mastered that the sound quality between them and Mother is like night and day.

For the best comparison, check out Believe from Luna Sea's Singles compilation and then listen to the Eden version.

Edited by carddass

Did anyone get any of the vinyl versions yet?
If so, are they newly remastered or remixed? Do they sound better or worse than the original CDs?

Sign in to follow this