sleepy coffee

ex. GRIEVA members new project, the Muzzle

I'm already on board with this based on the preview. Sounds like they are picking up where Grieva finished.

But yeah, album art could be better, lol. Looking forward to it in any case!

Yea, right from where grieva left off, couldn't ask for something different, and to make it a bit more  "tasty" ,I bet that they gonna add some cool electronic sounds on the production (or not) like we heard in the end of the sample.  Let's wait for the whole thing, too early to judge.

Hate the band name, hate the artwork, hate the logo, but I actually kinda liked the preview, so I'm curious enough to listen to the rest when it's out.

People complaining about the cover art seem to forget that like a good 70% of Grieva's cover art was fugly as well (that Grieva vs Grieva single says hi)

Gonna keep an eye on this, hopefully it'll be good. What's with this new meme of bands calling <10 track releases albums though?

The preview sounds a bit generic but it's so short it's hard to judge. Still excited for the full tracks, I want to believe this is gonna be something really good

Im optimistic about this, sounds like Kyouki got a tad better. Can't wait. 

On 3/13/2019 at 7:52 PM, Tokage said:

What's with this new meme of bands calling <10 track releases albums though?

You get this a lot in the West now as well, particularly among major-label rap artists (e.g. Kanye) – release an EP's worth of music, call it an album, and charge full album price for it. Fucks me right off.

it sounds good but i think the previews would be way more "significant" if they'd be about 10 seconds longer each to determine what direction each song may take...

this way i am kinda unsure wheter to buy or not to buy it...

Dont mean to bump cause theres literally nothing new from this project but does anyone know if these guys have stated anything about actual new releases yet? They seem to be pretty active on twitter and I guess their podcasts so I assume they must've stated something on one of their podcasts but idk who here that understands japanese  would wanna go through the trouble of listening to all 25 episodes

Kyouki sings really good. He has that visual kei color that is very difficult to treat, and seems to do it smoothly and with almost no effort. He is ready for something more than Grieva. I hope he comes back in another format that doesn't imply reaping off somebody else's work shamelessly in the name of 'nostalgia'.