suji

ギャロ (THE GALLO) new single, "DEATHTOPIA" release

1 minute ago, ahnchc said:

It goes with the topic of the song: torment and torture of a twisted 'love'.

In this case, I also think it's a mildly political statement on the current suicide rate and state of mental health, but how most people still seem to completely turn a blind eye to it/refuse to acknowledge it. THE GALLO isn't a stranger to political themes in their music (WWI/II are common topics throughout lyrics, and also the lyrics of 帝都四号魔水路 and ZIZ).

Just my thought though ( :

thank you! wish i didn't have to struggle for several hours with each song to get the slightest understanding of what's going on in the lyrics lol

that's why i was kinda underwhelmed when i saw such a typical image, i've heard that they bring up some problematic topics and i they're clearly not so simple. if you say this image is based on the lyrics and the statement of the song, than i'm okay with it i guess!

yea,there's also the whole message of the lyrics,of course,

but i think that showing the act itself in so many MV's can be very destructive,mostly to the ones who face this dark issue.

The beginning of the song is really obnoxious with that screaming, but otherwise it's a good tune as expected from them!

Edited by Jigsaw9

Really cool song. It would be nice to get an album or something soon, especially since it's their tenth anniversary tomorrow and they've announced nothing.