suji

ギャロ (THE GALLO) new single, "DEATHTOPIA" release

Single cover and goods release for THE GALLO's 10th anniversary have both been announced.

Based on these track names, I'm expecting more SFR song remakes or at least something SFR in sound.

Edited by ahnchc

love the fact that Andy's make up reminds so much of edward with the scissorhand lol

it sounds less catchy than VELTRO imo but it's a lot more chill I like it :) 

Actually the chorus is catchy af

The only bad thing about this video is that they made Japanese subtitles since he's speaking in Japanese already.It would be cool subtitles in English

55 minutes ago, Manji 卍 said:

Actually the chorus is catchy af

The only bad thing about this video is that they made Japanese subtitles since he's speaking in Japanese already.It would be cool subtitles in English

well the way jojo pronounces words is sometimes so bizzare that even japanese have hard time understanding him

1 hour ago, Reikatsumi said:

I'm 100% sure that Jojo's outfit is a black version of Josuke Higashikata

latest?cb=20190324184818

You would be correct. ( : There are a bit of differentiating features (sleeves, bottoms) but this is seemingly the inspiration.

it's still hard for me to digest their music (and it's not because of jojo's voice), but thanks to your recommendations im getting into them slowly! but unlike Manji i think i liked everything except the chorus

one thing i'm going to complain about is that i'm kinda tired of girls harming themselves in mvs

like, i get it why the image is used so often but come on

20 minutes ago, yomii said:

one thing i'm going to complain about is that i'm kinda tired of girls harming themselves in mvs

was talking with @Manji 卍 about similar stuff,and it looks like some kind of brainwash in vk scene

like "hey,look self-harm is something totally normal,no big deal" 

6 minutes ago, Euronymous said:

was talking with @Manji 卍 about similar stuff,and it looks like some kind of brainwash in vk scene

like "hey,look self-harm is something totally normal,no big deal" 

well speaking of ethical stuff i'd say vk is promoting it not even like self-halm is normal but like it's cool. like if you do it you're so mysterious and miserable and g0th. but let alone this aspect of the issue, i'd like bands to show some creativity at least lol

43 minutes ago, yomii said:

It goes with the topic of the song: torment and torture of a twisted 'love'.

In this case, I also think it's a mildly political statement on the current suicide rate and state of mental health, but how most people still seem to completely turn a blind eye to it/refuse to acknowledge it. THE GALLO isn't a stranger to political themes in their music (WWI/II are common topics throughout lyrics, and also the lyrics of 帝都四号魔水路 and ZIZ).

Just my thought though ( :