Jigsaw9

BUCK-TICK new single "獣たちの夜 / RONDO" feat. ending theme of ゲゲゲの鬼太郎 (GeGeGe no Kitaro)

BUCK-TICK has just announced that they will be contributing a new song titled "RONDO" for the currently ongoing ゲゲゲの鬼太郎 (GeGeGe no Kitaro) anime series from 2019/04/07 (episode 50 onwards). Other details such as the actual release date of the single are currently unknown.

edit: The single titled "獣たちの夜 / RONDO" (Kemono-tachi no yoru / RONDO) will be released on 2019/05/22, more info further down this page.

Edited by Jigsaw9

19 minutes ago, Ada Suilen said:

Don't forget about Kagerou, a true pearl by them and ending theme of XXXHolic...

xxxholic is a gem, kagerou is a gem, it was such a perfect combo♡

cant wait for the new song!

I'm quite hopeful about the new song too. Even though I found their last few albums kinda unremarkable, they've always really shined when it came to anime tie-in tracks for some reason.

Some extra info: according to the members' comments on the official GeGeGe no Kitaro homepage, we can expect the new song to be romantic and reflective of B-T's gothic worldview. It will also feature a violin and an accordion.

Their new single featuring the anime ending theme will be released on 2019/05/22, titled "獣たちの夜 / RONDO" (Kemono-tachi no yoru / RONDO). It will come in three versions: regular SHM-CD, limited Type-A SHM-CD + Blu-ray, and limited Type-B SHM-CD + DVD. Both songs' lyrics are written by vocalist Atsushi and music composed by guitarist Hisashi.

Tracklist:

01. 獣たちの夜 (Kemono-tachi no yoru)
02. RONDO
03.  獣たちの夜 (Kemono-tachi no yoru) - version of Cube Juice -

Limited versions' extras:

・DVD or Blu-ray with music video
・special digipak packaging

M8SS1ei.jpg

Edited by Jigsaw9

Here's the cover art:

w0LPlbm.jpg

Only a few more days and we'll get to hear the 'TV-size' version of RONDO~

Also, the title of track 3 is confirmed to be "獣たちの夜 - version of Cube Juice -", so it's gonna be a remix it seems.

(Cube Juice has already collaborated with B-T and Atsushi's solo works before, with electronic arrangements and remixes.)

Edited by Jigsaw9

Sounds good...not like I was expecting to be disappointed or anything lol. Though I'm glad it sounds more 'classic' style and has less digital noise, I think the excessive electronic sounds on recent songs drown out the nostalgic quality of his voice too much.

i think i'm digging RONDO more than the other one so far based on the preview

This was needed because I really wasn't fuckin with a lot of the tracks from the last two albums.

This is giving me a lot of Juusankai Wa Gekkou vibes.

I like. 

Edited by Ro plz

15 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Longer sample of both music videos:

"Kemono-tachi no yoru" is giving me 'Dokudanjou Beauty but darker' vibes~

i thought so too! but i've kinda gotten over dokudanjou beauty some years ago so kemonotachi isn't up my alley too. rondo is a very beautiful song though, so alluring~

and oh.my.god. sakurai hasn't been looking this hot for years ._.