suji

new band "ジルドレ" (jirudore) has formed

new band "ジルドレ" (jirudore) has formed in March and they will debut on May 8 at Ikebukuro CYBER. More details will be released on April 1.

[lineup]

Vo.ミロク (369 (miroku)) (ex-NYXIS (as Mog))

Gt.那月 (natsuki)

Ba.Lily

OHP

Twitter

main.jpg

ジルドレ is Gilles de Rais. He was a French nobleman/knight in the 15th century who participated in the Hundred Years' War. He was found guilty of raping/killing more than a hundred children and was hanged then burnt at the stake for having done so.

D1ENbYXVAAIKb0X.jpg

D1ELuQ9V4AAJwyH.jpg

D1EJ1s2UwAAaICZ.jpg

D0kmKacUYAAcePx.jpg

Edited by The Piass

1 hour ago, The Piass said:

ジルドレ is Gilles de Rais. He was a French nobleman/knight in the 15th century who participated in the Hundred Years' War. He was found guitly of raping/killing more than a hundred children and was hanged then burnt at the stake for having done so.

their official sites say "Jirudore" so i'm going with that 😛(better than having another band called Gilles de Rais)

but thanks for the clarification

On 3/7/2019 at 6:01 PM, suji said:

their official sites say "Jirudore" so i'm going with that 😛(better than having another band called Gilles de Rais)

but thanks for the clarification

VK Holic ask members and anybody don't  know Gilles de Rais

the music sounds...repetitive a bit and his voice reminds me typical 00s bad voices. the song itself is bad but feels v nostalgic~ thank you guys my ears bled but my heart melted

Skimmed through the video a bit. The chorus is nice and the guitarist clearly knows what he's doing, but the rest of it is all over the place. I think 2160 yen might be too high a price for this (not that I'm surprised; everything is so bloody expensive now -_-).

Tracklist :

01. NEVER ~僕はしていない (boku wa shiteinai)

02. 白い口りと里いベケ試国 (Shiroi kuchiri to satoi beke mi koku) ?

03. 園x直口マンス試廟 (En x choku kuchi month mi byô) ?

04. Believer

05. Mother

topics_20190402030945_6997a7f2c54000b897

Instrumentally it's not bad and the vocalists voice is a mess but it's giving me good nostalgia vibes so I'm on board to see where this goes.

The chorus singing rhythm kind of reminds me of Janne Da Arc "Love is Here" which I like. The main riff and pre chorus remind me of Mejibray's "Sadisgate" which I also like. However, the whole song put together I don't like.

On 4/17/2019 at 6:52 AM, zetork said:

ジルドレ Jirudore New Full MV 

Horrible arranges, and voice listens like a good parody of VK voice clichés