DeborahArena

My Favorite Anime

I have seen many  Japanese Anime  that i liked so much but i have also Favorite Anime  i leave you my Favorite Anime list.

Here is the list: 

1)Gintama

2) NANA

3) GTO

4) Death Note

5) Ghost in the shell

6) Your name 

7) Spirited Away 💜😘🇯🇵

the big o is one of the best anime series ever and i will never EVER change my mind on that

the top that stand out to me are utena, lain, boogiepop phantom, noir, haibane renmei, mawaru penguindrum and evangelion. orange is one i saw most recently and really liked also, but i haven't come across any that i have enjoyed as much as the aforementioned.

oh shit special shoutout to when marnie was there. loved it.

Edited by Paraph

1 hour ago, DeborahArena said:

I have seen many  Japanese Anime  that i liked so much but i have also Favorite Anime  i leave you my Favorite Anime list.

Here is the list: 

1)Gintama

2) NANA

3) GTO

4) Death Note

5) Ghost in the shell

6) Your name 

7) Spirited Away 💜😘🇯🇵

I agree with you on GTO. Such a good anime :) Watched it like 3 time. Finished Gintama this autumn, loved it as well! Death Note is also a good choice. Your name made me cry like a baby at the end. and I wasn't able to finish NANA, I might pick it up again one day.

As for me, Monster was pretty nice, Hitman Reborn, Angel Beats, My Hero Academia, Kill la Kill, Akame ga kill, Mob Psycho 100, Nanatsu no Taizai.

so hard to choose ._. ill go with evangelion as my #1, and the rest are legend of the galactic heroes, ginga tetsudou 999, megazone 23, sailor moon, gokinjo monogatari, paradise kiss, nana, gunslinger girl (manga is infinitely better but i saw anime first and it had a huge impact on me), gits, zetsubou sensei, sennen joyuu, and...and...i should stop maybe

Edited by yomii

3 hours ago, chipathy said:

Rip in peace hentaihaven

Not for long. Our hero FAKKU is working on bringing HH back. Meaning we'll probably have to pay for stuff and I honestly don't mind since everything FAKKU has done so far is top quality.

Back on topic, my favorite anime include Samurai Champloo, Kill la Kill, Space Dandy, CardCaptor Sakura, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood and Made in Abyss

Spoiler

ef: A Tale of Melodies/Memories.

Tegami Bachi

Clannad

Kanon (2006)

Spice & Wolf

Fractale

Toradora

Sola

Kimagure Orange Road

Hikaru no Go

Those are my favorite animated series. There's a ton of stuff that I like that's pretty top class, but I prefer the manga format when it's available.

Edited by colorfuljinsei

Eyeshield 21

Hunter x Hunter

Ranma 1/2

D.Gray-man

^I can still hear all those wheezy old man voices going "Aaaarrrrrrreeeen Wooooookaaa!!!" every time I think about it.

Edited by violetchain

Kenpuu Denki Berserk

Cowbop Bebop

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (both seasons)

Hunter x Hunter 2011

ONE PIECE

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam

I guess I really like Gundam!~ :hum:

These are the one I can think of for now. In no particular order.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Blood+ 

Wolf's Rain

Boku no Hero Academia

Trigun

Cardcaptors Sakura

There are also other animes like Ao no Exorcist, which I enjoy watching, but I prefer the manga more.

Favorite anime of all time is and always will be the Utena tv series. Followed distantly by Wolfs Rain, Perfect Blue, Nadia tv series, End of Evangelion, Madoka and Kids on the Slope. I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch that I would call my favorites on a different day.

12 minutes ago, PIZAZ said:

Favorite anime of all time is and always will be the Utena tv series. Followed distantly by Wolfs Rain, Perfect Blue, Nadia tv series, End of Evangelion, Madoka and Kids on the Slope. I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch that I would call my favorites on a different day.

wow you dropped some serious names there. like, i love all of that, except i haven't watched utena yet. special thanks for kids on the slope mention - it's totally underrated.

1 hour ago, PIZAZ said:

Favorite anime of all time is and always will be the Utena tv series. 

yass come through taste. also nadia = perf.

Spoiler

Edited by Paraph

So happy to see other Utena, Monster, and Hunter x Hunter fans around. I'm still working on Monster but Utena and Hunter x Hunter have been two of my tops for years and years.

Other ones I adore:

Mononoke (the series)

Uchuu Kyoudai

Kugurahime

Kuuchuu Buranko

Fushigi Yuugi

Mushishi

Arakawa Under the Bridge

Natsume Yuujinchou

Chihayafuru
Inu x Boku SS

...I'll stop before this list gets too ridiculous. :P