Zeus

What are you listening to 2?

Like I honestly think the ONE good thing 2020 brought me aside from staying home longer (which was overcompensated by shit .......) was having my fav teen pop singer from my teenage years go full on y2k myspace emo like I've always wanted 😙😋😍🥰🤩😜😛

Everything else was just dumb mistakes bad health dollar on the high and live concerts on the low tho

(On a less "ew what have I jus listened to", things like this isn't why I like her... this is actually.)

Edited by Chell

I miss lives so much it hurts :(. This song always reminds me of that energy I would receive after a live, as I was queuing to get that 500 yen drink  sjdjsks not crying no. 

https://open.spotify.com/track/7vKdR3VTjNBQQ542z6MGRO?si=VNSHOweTSliFMW24mbtE7Q

Honestly my playlist just rolled and I wanted to share this instead:

So we were talking about Shoutan me and a friend and it's just amazing how he takes the 3D Bishounen Aesthetic to another level?? Cheesy choreo, check. Flawless looks, check. Actually bearable music, check. Doubles as an idol and seiyuu, check. TECHNOLOGY, check. Can't really point any flaws. Guess that's where years of j-pop and k-pop took us. I'm fine with this

Edited by Chell
THIS IS GOOD