Zeus

What are you listening to 2?

So both of my favourite members of Kanjani8 are out now. I haven't really been following them recently, but the send-off they gave Subaru was so sweet that I cried a bit. I hope they'll do something similar for Ryo as well.

I slept on Madeth a bit when I first got into visual kei eons ago, but when I was looking for new bands to listen to especially on finals week in college (a year ago I think), I turned on Madeth Gray'll and I enjoyed them a hell of a lot, especially this album and their last one before they disbanded. Now that I'm working a boring ass shitty job and am truly living the adult life ✌, their music is now reminiscent of my college days when I was studying while fucking around looking for new veekayz to listen to at the library...; w ;

18 hours ago, suji said:

I slept on Madeth a bit when I first got into visual kei eons ago, but when I was looking for new bands to listen to especially on finals week in college (a year ago I think), I turned on Madeth Gray'll and I enjoyed them a hell of a lot, especially this album and their last one before they disbanded. Now that I'm working a boring ass shitty job and am truly living the adult life ✌, their music is now reminiscent of my college days when I was studying while fucking around looking for new veekayz to listen to at the library...; w ;

This album will always be my fave