Zeus

What are you listening to 2?

So, uhh... I caved and bought Code: Realize ~Guardian Of Rebirth~. I was trying to save my money 👀 oops. It attracted a lot of new players with the Switch release but I don't even own a Switch yet so I got it for the Weebmaster 3000, AKA the PS Vita. Anyways, the OST is gorgeous (as are the visuals). I haven't finished it yet but I'm really liking it so far.

Not to be A Kpoppie but my favorite kpop boys just made a comeback and I've been listening to this for 3 hours straight lol

Edited by Chell

Everyone can say whatever they want, but this album is a true gem. I already knew that Misc. would have been a good album since I listened to What's up? Glad that Dimlim didn't disappoint me :-D

1 hour ago, Ada Suilen said:

Everyone can say whatever they want, but this album is a true gem. I already knew that Misc. would have been a good album since I listened to What's up? Glad that Dimlim didn't disappoint me :-D

I feel like I have a different opinion on the album on every listen I've had so far (which is around 15ish listens so far). I think my final stance on this album is that it's still enjoyable and fine for me but theres just 5 songs that I'd consider top.