Zeus

What are you listening to 2?

they got me cause at first I thought it was Shamir (but probably only because I haven't heard him in a while lol), and then the Yazoo's Don't Go sample came in and I was sold~ 

I swear I've seen a different kinda MV for this track but couldn't find it anywhere... but then again the last time I watched the mv was like 5 years ago so maybe my memory is just failing me lol.

one of my all-time favorite khiphop tracks though.

On 8/23/2019 at 11:26 PM, chocobuzz said:

I swear I've seen a different kinda MV for this track but couldn't find it anywhere... but then again the last time I watched the mv was like 5 years ago so maybe my memory is just failing me lol.

one of my all-time favorite khiphop tracks though.

Are you familiar with Outsider? I read somewhere that the only reason he didn't get the Guinness record for speed rapping is because the judges didn't understand Korean.... Anyway, good music ^^

1 hour ago, spockitty said:

Are you familiar with Outsider? I read somewhere that the only reason he didn't get the Guinness record for speed rapping is because the judges didn't understand Korean.... Anyway, good music ^^

I surely am! He was one of the first khiphop artists I listened to. "손" and "슬피 우는 새" are probably my favorite songs from him. And yeah I read somewhere about that Guinness stuff too, pretty dumb of the judges I think... They should've just gotten a translator or something then lol.

Outsider, MC Sniper and Tiger JK are the holy trinity of khiphop in my book hehe

4 hours ago, chocobuzz said:

I surely am! He was one of the first khiphop artists I listened to. "손" and "슬피 우는 새" are probably my favorite songs from him. And yeah I read somewhere about that Guinness stuff too, pretty dumb of the judges I think... They should've just gotten a translator or something then lol.

Outsider, MC Sniper and Tiger JK are the holy trinity of khiphop in my book hehe

Woot I didn't even know these songs ^^;; I was around for his first two albums, Maestro and Soliloquist, his next one didn't wow me so much so I didn't really try the newer stuff~ I really like 손 tho! ^^