Zeus

What are you listening to 2?

2 hours ago, Gesu said:

In case you wanted to know just how good at dancing Hitomi is. He's really got some moves! The song is until 4:17; the rest of the video is basically just a couple of spots to promote the single.

Amazing song! Reminds me of this music video by them as well. (Hitomi also has some great dance moves in here as well, lol.)

17 minutes ago, colorful人生 said:

I wasn't crazy about this early on (was more into Eniver), but it's become one of my favorites.

That's probably my favourite UNiTE song ❤️ definitely one of them, anyways.

It's such a good song unghdjdks ❤️ I came to appreciate it more at an older age than I did when I first watched the anime.

so freaking good

bonus weird of the day:

Spoiler

I guess I got the rec. just like everyone else on YT... TIL Mussolini's granddaughter released a Japanese/Italian/English city-pop album...

e s t e t i c a

Edited by colorful人生

I love the guitar in this song.

Velo was great. I know I love Sizna to the end of this world, but I'd love to see Velo come back, too.

P.S. Does it count as spamming if a lot of the songs I post here are by the same/similar artists? Probably not, but I don't want to feel like I'm annoying anyone >.<

To my knowledge, they didn't carry this over to UVERworld b/c of how dark the lyrics were. Amazing build-up and overall, a fantastic song. 

@Azaeroe KOTOKO is fantastic, so was the I'VE Girls crew at the time. Obsessed w/ the compilation series. Re-sublimity is another favorite of mine.

Edited by colorful人生