Zeus

What are you listening to 2?

On 3/6/2019 at 6:11 PM, PIZAZ said:

Old Dolly felt like they had an infinite resource of great vocal and lead guitar melodies. I don't know about their lyrics and so on, but for some reason the domineering mood that's in shinshoku rosetta was always an undertone in the rest of their stuff as well, or at least I'd never call them just straight cut cotton candy oshare. 

I was spinning the Evil/Moonblood Fuck Peace/We're at War split earlier and it turned out the Moonblood side was some of the worst stuff I've heard of them, I decided to put on Satanic Warmaster's debut that I've been listening to for the past two days. I've been on a C-tier metal kick for a while now and Strength & Honour is all about that. 

Highly recommended for those wanting to check out dungeon synth. Truly one of the best music genres out there.

Still binging a bit on Joze since I found out some of their releases are on Spotify and I never really got around to listening to more than a track or two from them before. Heart Soldier is adorable.

Still feels oddly surreal that I actually met another Dogs D'Amour fan around my age in person like 6~7 years ago or something. Still feel a bit bad that I didn't think to ask for her contact info. Would have been cool to go to that LA Guns show with someone who knew the songs.

This absolute beauty. There's something about a lot of Moran's songs that always makes me sad, like there's a lump in my throat and I'm about to tear up, but for some reason, I've always found their music makes that feeling strangely desirable...

Edited by Gesu