Sign in to follow this  
Apesanteur

Hello!

Nice to meet you -

Frequent lurker, finally made an account (it's been years).

I'm Apesanteur, named after the song 'En Apesanteur' by French artist Calogero.

My favorite artists include KAMIJO, Malice Mizer, Versailles, Lareine, X Japan, Matenrou Opera...

I was big on collecting Malice Mizer and later Lareine & Versailles in middle and high school. I largely stopped looking for older/less common items throughout college and beyond, then recently started up again after traveling to Paris for the Sang Europe Tour last year. Made a brief trip to Japan this January and excited to be going back in a few weeks.

I play the viola and recently started learning guitar and piano. Played drums for a bit in high school (badly) and hoping to take it up again when I have time/space. Would love to learn how to play some of my favorite songs, so if you know any good resources for finding band scores/tabs either in-store or online please let me know!

I am a huge reader of epic fantasy, favorite authors include Brandon Sanderson, Patrick Rothfuss, Joe Abercrombie, Neil Gaiman... I am very picky about my books. 

Apart from VK, I enjoy Duran Duran, David Bowie, and Muse. From an orchestral/classical standpoint I always enjoy a good waltz.

Look forward to getting along with you all!

Ohhh welcome and nice to meet cha!

I see that you're a lover of classical music as well lolololol I play the violin, guitar, and piano but not as much as I did before ouo from the bands you posted, I only listen to Kamijo and Versailles tho XD makes me wonder if I should check out the ones you posted lol

But anyways! Hope you have a nice stay here! The community is lovely and the people are really friendly ❤️