Gesu

Worst eyebrows in VK?

I'm sorry, but I had to ask it.

Eyebrows can really make or break a look, and VK is no exception. While most VK artists pluck their eyebrows into various shapes and pencil them in or just completely shave them off and draw them straight back on again (or not), some artists opt for a more natural look... while others opt for a downright insane look.

For me, it would have to be Sizna (ex-Moran) in this one picture:

1KeQl8y.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I love Moran and Sizna. He's an amazingly talented musician and by far the most underrated guitarist I've heard yet, but JFC, THOSE EYEBROWS

ETA: No eyebrows don't count.

Edited by Gesu

2 hours ago, Gesu said:

Don't get me wrong, I love Moran and Sizna. He's an amazingly talented musician and by far the most underrated guitarist I've heard yet, but JFC, THOSE EYEBROWS

i lived for Sugar's insect aesthetic.

i'm not sure about eyebrows but for sure this pink eyeshadow trend is a bit tired tbh

Edited by Paraph

Aww, somehow I really hope the title could be something like... "Special" eyebrows! xD
Because when I saw this eyebrows related topic, the only thing come to my mind is this...

CbWHXREWEAEjpfY.jpg

It's taken from Arche at nippon budokan(not taken by me,it's the photo I find on the internet xD) , Kyo's make-up was so sexy, and you can see his eyebrows were another pair of eyes!
Actually I don't know what is the "worst" eyebrows, because I don't know that much bands,
so I don't ever see that much photos from the bandomen,
but I think this one is definitely the most special eyebrows I've ever seen! And for sure I love Kyo so much! 

Edited by Kyo_Toriko

A couple La Feerie members had some unfortunate eyebrows. Top right and lower left in particular; the rest are just typical kote brows.

b4f40d12afe4f01b5b06190d819e85da.jpg#b4f

At least vkei hasn't gone into blocky instathot eyebrow territory yet. Or has it?

Edited by Zalemu