The Piass

ビバラッシュ(Vivarush)'s bassist キュセ(Qs) has been fired !

I remember they said he didn't go to Belle's birthday bc of family circumstances...

Oh come on, why qs?😢

Edited by keilu

O_O this was unexpected. There new release was pretty interesting and fun. Sad to see someone from that band leave >.< 

10 minutes ago, keilu said:

I didn't see if  the members posted something about... 

They did. You can read their comments in the first post. 

If anyone wants to read the comments translated of members on QS being fired  (found it on their official facebook page):

--------------

Ruimaru

To everyone who has supported VIVARUSH, I am sorry that we are disappointing you with the dismissal of a member.

“We’ll fight together as five” is something we said over and over again, but now it's just a lie, I'm really sorry. 
I'm glad that I met QS, and all the people I met because of QS, but Because of this I can't stop moving forward now.

I will carry this on my shoulders.
Because we are VIVARUSH we will keep going and show our full strength, so please keep supporting us.

--------------

Belle

To everyone who has supported VIVARUSH, I'm deeply sorry for making such a painful announcement.

It's upsetting to lose a bandmate who we shared both tough and fun times with together with during our time in Vivahouse and sessions.
Even though things will change, VIVARUSH will continue to be dream chasers!

Please keep supporting us.

There are things I want to keep protecting.

--------------

Yukimura

To QS, what I said to you was no lie.
I came to Osaka and met QS, we stood on the same stage together for around 3 years.
There is nothing I regret or wish to forget from all of that time together.

At times I felt like there was a wall between us, sometimes we would argue, but I still really liked you, even now I still feel the same.

So I'm gonna take you dream and make it come true.

To our Dreamers.
I'm sorry that the 5 of us couldn't stand together on stage in front of you all to make this announcement
I will not stop walking, as to not lose your favourite place.
We will take this band which QS was a member of to the grandest stage, so please keep believing in us.

--------------

Pamy

I'm really sorry to have made such a announcement today.

I really love QS, so it's really upsetting that we won't be able to chase our dreams together.

To everyone who supports us, I'm sorry.
As VIVARUSH we will keep moving forward.
So please keep supporting us

--------------

Edited by Alsdead14