Sign in to follow this  
AmberCrystal17

Returned... To leave again.

New pfp to match my actual passion.

Welp, I've decided to leave. It's for the best.

But before I do, I owe you guys an explaination for what happened a day ago.

Yes, I did find out @SilverEspeon__  (who is now trying to frame herself as @ChaoticFireBall so don't give that post any attention) is my sister trying to spread her idol around here. It really surprised me, as I didn't know she was doing this here. I just thought it was some random person just wanting to spread news. She got angry that her thread got locked temporarily and she ranted about it to me. That's when I found out she was running that account and I made that post in response. I was already dealing with a lot of things, but I guess that was the last straw. I want to apologize for her actions in the past and for being a nuisance. But she should be gone permanently now. I'm going to try and make sure she won't post here ever again. But if she does, just ignore her. Don't give her the attention she wants.

As for me, I initially made this account to look for news and to maybe start taking part with the community. My comments around my sis' posts when I didn't know it was her was as practise to eventually branch out to other posts and topics as I am a very socially anxious person. But I fucked up along the way and now I regret ever trying to comment. I should've just stayed in the dark and never said a word.

You don't have to forgive me or even change your opinion of me. Hate me all you want, make fun of me all you want, hell you can even insult me if you want. I just have one request:

Please let's not speak of this ever again. I regret and cringe at everything I've done, and I would like to leave on a more positive note.

I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for making a fool out of myself and being annoying. I'm sorry for everything I've said. I will not be posting comments ever again. I promise.

Good riddance, right?

Farewell. I'm very sorry.

10 minutes ago, AmberCrystal17 said:

Please let's not speak of this ever again.

You don't need to tell us. This was a fiasco we all got a bit too invested in.

9 minutes ago, Disposable said:

I've been on this board for almost a decade and it's still a gift that keeps on giving

I wish I discovered this a long time ago, sounds like I missed some spicy stuff

3 minutes ago, chipathy said:

I wish I discovered this a long time ago, sounds like I missed some spicy stuff

I joined not that long after you did, so this was all pretty new to me, too. From what I can gather, every now and again, people (well, I say people; I really just mean the same person under different pseudonyms) come here and make threads asking why everyone hates Yohio, then it all spirals off from there.

You know what, I have an idea. I think the next time this happens, instead of replying to these threads (like I stupidly did first this time around, sorry 'bout that >.<), we should just check their IPs immediately and be done with it. Obviously, we're not gonna do that with users we know to be genuine who just happen to talk about Yohio once in a while, but if it's a suspicious account like this, I think it'd be the best route we could take. What do you guys think?

36 minutes ago, AmberCrystal17 said:

But she should be gone permanently now. I'm going to try and make sure she won't post here ever again.

Be sure to dig deep, somewhere remote and wear gloves.

4 minutes ago, Gesu said:

I joined not that long after you did, so this was all pretty new to me, too. From what I can gather, every now and again, people (well, I say people; I really just mean the same person under different pseudonyms) come here and make threads asking why everyone hates Yohio, then it all spirals off from there.

I'm surprised these people still are relevant or even have fans after that seremedy thing ended 

@AmberCrystal17, @SilverEspeon__, @SidoSido11,  @TheDragonCharizard11, @ChaoticFireBall the ride's been fun but we're getting off now.

We've tried to handle this privately with you, but you continue to be deceptive with your answers. I don't know what the real story is and I will probably never know. At this point, I don't care. Cut out the attention seeking behavior right now.

You role playing as both @SilverEspeon__ and @TheDragonCharizard11 was already annoying enough, because your story made no sense. It still makes no sense. You say you use the handle @SilverEspeon__  on many different websites, and that your brother told you about this website, and that your roommate stole your handle here to stir up drama, but the @SilverEspeon__  account was registered here on July 31, 2016, and the @TheDragonCharizard11 account wasn't created here until April 7, 2017, and the earliest Reddit post for @SilverEspeon__  is dated October 13, 2016. How can your roommate steal your account name here if you registered it several months in advance, even before the Reddit account with the same name was registered? 

Because your roommate is not real.

You've been manipulating forum members into feeling bad for you for quite some time now. You told @WhirlingBlack that @SidoSido11 is the account of your sister, and that @SidoSido11 sent threatening messages to you on the @AmberCrystal17 account as well as to other users on the forum. The lie detector test determined that this is a lie. @SidoSido11 isn't a stalker. It's you. Again. That account has never been active and it has never sent a message to anyone on this forum, yet it shares your IP. How exactly did this account harass you and other users? How many other people have you said this lie to?

You might be able to hand wave the impermanence of internet protocol addresses and fool some people by saying your family shares the same computer, but you aren't fooling me. An IP address doesn't get passed around from person to person in the fashion that would describe your usage habits. On top of that, you log in to the website using a combination of Chrome 72, your iPad, and your iPhone, and that IP address is associated with all of your alts, so I don't buy the sob story that your brother/sister/roommate is trolling on your account on your behalf. First you were at school, and now you are living at home, but your IP addresses are the same in both instances. Plus, you have a particular way of writing that lets everyone know it's you, so that's check and mate right there.

Now you're doing this same song and dance of "leaving", and then less than 24 hours later signing up with a new account called @ChaoticFireBall, which unsurprisingly shares the same IP addresses as two of your previous accounts. Is this one your "sisters" as well? Or is it your roommate? Or is your roommate your sister? Or are they all fake and is this some way for you to drum up attention to yourself, because you can't imagine a situation in your life where you aren't oppressed?

This is what we're going to do. You are going to pick ONE screen name, and you are going to stick with it, and if your sister/friend/roommate/pastor/parole officer/teacher creates another account on this website I'm going to ban the new account and your account off of my website permanently. I'm done with your bullshit.