Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticFireBall

Um, hi...

Uh... Hi, there. You can call me "Chaotic" or "Fireball" if you want. I am quite new to the VK scene and have been lurking on and off here in search of bands and artists to listen to.  The only reason I hadn't made an account or shown myself is because the community here kind of intimidates me. This will probably be the only real activity you'll see from me, but I thought I'd show myself at least once.

I'd like to take the chance to ask for some suggestions on what VK bands or artists to listen to. They don't have to be active, I just need somewhere to start.

That's all, I guess... Time to go back to the dark...

Welcome here 😊.

For Vk artist, it's difficult because I don't know your taste.

For me , I listen An Cafe, A9 ( Alice Nine before), Lc5,The GazettE,Kiryu, Codomo Dragon, LONDBOY, Zero [Hz],Golden Bomber, Kiryuuin Shou, Misaruka, Mikansei Alice, Mamireta, Kaitou Sentai Nusumjaa, ZONBI

They are many other bands : The Raid., Kizu,DIMLIM, NAZARE, X Japan, Luna Sea, DEVILOOF, Versailles, girugamesh,RAZOR,BORN, Screw, Lycaon, RAVE, Xaa_Xaa, HOWL, SuG, Kagraa, DADAROMA, Diaura, Tensai., Etc

It's depends on you taste 😊

I hope that I you help 😊.

Edited by Miku70

4 hours ago, ChaoticFireBall said:

I'd like to take the chance to ask for some suggestions on what VK bands or artists to listen to. They don't have to be active, I just need somewhere to start.

try yohio

4 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Yeah!!! Im with Amber Who is DEFINITELY NOT THEM and WE Should FIGURE this OUt

It is not my account. I told my sister to get off the site and stop posting, and she is trying to frame herself as a new person to continue posting. Don't give her any more attention. I'll deal with her.

Edited by AmberCrystal17

@AmberCrystal17, @SilverEspeon__, @SidoSido11,  @TheDragonCharizard11, @ChaoticFireBall the ride's been fun but we're getting off now.

We've tried to handle this privately with you, but you continue to be deceptive with your answers. I don't know what the real story is and I will probably never know. At this point, I don't care. Cut out the attention seeking behavior right now.

You role playing as both @SilverEspeon__ and @TheDragonCharizard11 was already annoying enough, because your story made no sense. It still makes no sense. You say you use the handle @SilverEspeon__  on many different websites, and that your brother told you about this website, and that your roommate stole your handle here to stir up drama, but the @SilverEspeon__  account was registered here on July 31, 2016, and the @TheDragonCharizard11 account wasn't created here until April 7, 2017, and the earliest Reddit post for @SilverEspeon__  is dated October 13, 2016. How can your roommate steal your account name here if you registered it several months in advance, even before the Reddit account with the same name was registered? 

Because your roommate is not real.

You've been manipulating forum members into feeling bad for you for quite some time now. You told @WhirlingBlack that @SidoSido11 is the account of your sister, and that @SidoSido11 sent threatening messages to you on the @AmberCrystal17 account as well as to other users on the forum. The lie detector test determined that this is a lie. @SidoSido11 isn't a stalker. It's you. Again. That account has never been active and it has never sent a message to anyone on this forum, yet it shares your IP. How exactly did this account harass you and other users? How many other people have you said this lie to?

You might be able to hand wave the impermanence of internet protocol addresses and fool some people by saying your family shares the same computer, but you aren't fooling me. An IP address doesn't get passed around from person to person in the fashion that would describe your usage habits. On top of that, you log in to the website using a combination of Chrome 72, your iPad, and your iPhone, and that IP address is associated with all of your alts, so I don't buy the sob story that your brother/sister/roommate is trolling on your account on your behalf. First you were at school, and now you are living at home, but your IP addresses are the same in both instances. Plus, you have a particular way of writing that lets everyone know it's you, so that's check and mate right there.

Now you're doing this same song and dance of "leaving", and then less than 24 hours later signing up with a new account called @ChaoticFireBall, which unsurprisingly shares the same IP addresses as two of your previous accounts. Is this one your "sisters" as well? Or is it your roommate? Or is your roommate your sister? Or are they all fake and is this some way for you to drum up attention to yourself, because you can't imagine a situation in your life where you aren't oppressed?

This is what we're going to do. You are going to pick ONE screen name, and you are going to stick with it, and if your sister/friend/roommate/pastor/parole officer/teacher creates another account on this website I'm going to ban the new account and your account off of my website permanently. I'm done with your bullshit.

And since you have a bunch of accounts, I'm reposting this a bunch of times so you get the message.

Sign in to follow this