suji

Schwarz Stein 2 new singles release

Schwarz Stein will release 2 new singles (1800 yen each) this year!

Their first single will be released on May 11 (1800 yen), and their second single, "Queen Leech" will be released on July 20.

Purchase benefits include a Special arrange CD (Venue only) and a Comment CD (Mail Order only)

I wish they'd come up with a fresh idea for once. Their post-reunion stuff is just one big lazy, derivative, self-referential snoozefest. But every time they announce something new, there's this tiny bit of hope that it might not suck or put me to sleep.

"Well, to the recording of Schwarz Stein. Today is the final task of mastering."

"The recording of Schwarz Stein has ended successfully. The work very like Schwarz Stein is finished. May and July continuous release. Please look forward to it."

Schwarz Stein Hora Birthday Live『UNHOLY』

『Ever After』
Release date: Saturday, May 11, 2019
Product number: KH-11
Price excluding tax: 1,800 yen

http://schwarz-stein.jp/information/detail.php?id=39

Edited by Kaya-Rose-Addict

The cover art for the first of the two singles, "Ever After", has been released, alongside the tracklists for both releases. "Ever After" is not available in Hora's webshop yet but I guess it'll be added soon.

HoKceJI.jpg

▼ Ever After
<収録曲>
1. Ever After
2. 黒い羊
3. Ever After(Instrumental)
4. 黒い羊(Instrumental)

品番: KH-11
税抜価格: ¥1,800

▼ Queen Leech
<収録曲>
1. Queen Leech
2. grow down
3. Queen Leech(Instrumental)
4. grow down(Instrumental)

品番: KH-12
税抜価格: ¥1,800

Fingers crossed for quality, but not gonna hold my breath. I think they've got it in em to knock a new release out of the park, at least I want to believe it, but we'll find out soon enough.

that cover looks like something out of kaya's first major period, but considering I've preferred their last mini over most of kaya's solo work to date, I'm excited for it all based off titles alone tbh

On 5/12/2019 at 11:31 AM, VESSMIER said:

Just ordered Ever After 💛

Btw, here's some pics from Kaya's insta, uploaded yesterday.

stunning as usual!

41 minutes ago, Kaya-Rose-Addict said:

Personal opinion, I think I do not like the new covers that Schwarz Stein is using. It's a bit sad 😢

Well, yeah, with their combined experience and funding they could've splashed on something more ambitious~ 😕 

My high hopes from Schwarz Stein quality music are gone sadly 😕 Since Immortal Verses and Ever After they arent doing it well (my opinion). Their new songs sounds generic, not different than the old ones. First Lilith was amazing, second was Apocalypse with a really similar sound from Lilith and it was good too, but Immortal Verses and Ever After was so boring from me and im dissapointed. Morgue is decent tho.

Im kinda missing their old style in ST before disband, every song was really different to each other :(

My hopes for Queen Leech are also low but I like the concept... Did anyone listen Queen Leech? How good is it?