SilverEspeon__

YOHIO new single "「My Nocturnal Serenade」" release

I'll give it 2.5/5

Merry go round was 5/5 for me and tick tack was 3/5.

Haven't listened to his rest of discography more than twice so can't say much about it other than it didn't caught my attention in first listen like merry go round did.

Edited by FOSCOR70

On 2/28/2019 at 1:18 PM, Disposable said:

I'm not sure if trolling or not, but i'll bite

Fair fucks to them for that, although it doesn't looke like the manchild audience was much captivated by them when their pinned tweet about the new song has a whopping 73 likes and 28 retweets ( and make sure to take out the ones from the band itself, so deduct about -5 on them retweets. ) Even on youtube it's not really setting the world on fire at 21k views in three months. Also how's the touring going by the way? Let me check what's going on their OHP... Oh! Absolutely nothing. Actually, how come a band that broke through 500k with one video hasn't had a one-man in their own city hmm... oh it's probably because most of the views came from Rajesh and Sanjay at the bot factory Mumbai. Maybe they should tour there.  I mean they did perform at free festivals tho for what most certainly was for no pay. Shitty western vk is a like plant that is able to synthesise flopping into energy and thrive, or at least one of the members is lucid enough to give a handy to a mate organising tours and get along with Morrigan, who are playing at the dome right now I gather? 

The only difference between these awful western vk bands from Scandinavia and your shitty local band is that it's extremely easy to get something going that gives the impression that shits happening when in fact it is not. There's always an anime convention in need of an act to fill up space, and when the scene is so small and your friends are the ones bringing these Japanese bands you get your band to warm them up for them no problem, but when we really bring it down to any real parameter of achievement I would like for someone to point out the size of the crowd they can pull, the record label they're associated with ( the one your dad gave you doesn't count ) and the parity between followers and likes on social media. 

Now, now. Rajesh and Sanjay legitimately liked those videos. They thought that those girls were very hot with their bobs and vegene. Even the bald one.

6 hours ago, GreatNorthernVK said:

Now, now. Rajesh and Sanjay legitimately liked those videos. They thought that those girls were very hot with their bobs and vegene. Even the bald one.

Hello deer

Anyways, I put off listening to it for a while, but I just got around to it and it's admittedly not too bad. I have heard much, much worse.

1 hour ago, Masato said:

Unpopular opinion: Some VK groups produce worse stuff 🤣

visual kei nepotism babies (i.e. Asagi): slaying the vocals, looks, establishing their own record labels, graduating on a major label contract, having 20+ years long careers

swedish fish: does a hair flip, mimes live singing, participates in shit-ass solo project and mediocre gazette knock-off side-band currently taking a hiatus less than a full album into their lifespan.

YOHIO first live in Japan will be held on June 25 at Meguro Rockmaykan

[support members]

Gt: Takuya (LAY ABOUT WORLD)

Ba: 燿 (Yo) (摩天楼オペラ (Matenrou Opera))

Dr: KEN'ICHI (support for Marty Friedman, Acid Black Cherry, DIAWOLF, etc.)

D7QCeVJUwAEyVTM.jpg

2 hours ago, suji said:

YOHIO first live in Japan will be held on June 25 at Meguro Rockmaykan

[support members]

Gt: Takuya (LAY ABOUT WORLD)

Ba: 燿 (Yo) (摩天楼オペラ (Matenrou Opera))

Dr: KEN'ICHI (support for Marty Friedman, Acid Black Cherry, DIAWOLF, etc.)

D7QCeVJUwAEyVTM.jpg

What and honor to have Yo in your band.

By the way, he knows so well how to sell in Japan that he even uses the ridiculously cheesy English phrases. 

On 3/1/2019 at 2:03 AM, -NOVA- said:

DISREIGN put out some banggers so I was still hopeful but the last single was awful and now YOHIO is changing focus to this junk.... rip 

Its sad because Disreign was his only hope to at least be considered "decent"