Sign in to follow this  
DeborahArena

PROJECT TO EVIL

PROJECT TO EVIL is a Japanese band formed from Kazuno  and Tohru.
Kazuno Bass player in Moi dix Mois, Bass player supporter to XJapan HEATH, Juka, Lisa, Tohru Drummer in Merry go round, Of-J, JILS, Moi dix Mois, SPYAIR, PENGUINRESEARCH.
In my opinion as Jrocker and Jrock fan  Kazuno is  a  Great bass player and is very Talented and is my Favorite bass player.
Tohru instead is a Powerful  drummer have and  Great  techniques to play the drums.
PROJECT TO EVIL are:
Vocal U-eLL
Guitar SHIENLY
BASS Kazuno
Percussion&Programming Koh
PROJECT TO EVIL is a Great band and is my Favorite band into the Japanese scene across  Japan.
Mata ne PROJECT TO EVIL!💜😘

7 hours ago, DeborahArena said:

PROJECT TO EVIL is a Japanese band formed from Kazuno  and Tohru.
Kazuno Bass player in Moi dix Mois, Bass player supporter to XJapan HEATH, Juka, Lisa, Tohru Drummer in Merry go round, Of-J, JILS, Moi dix Mois, SPYAIR, PENGUINRESEARCH.
In my opinion as Jrocker and Jrock fan  Kazuno is  a  Great bass player and is very Talented and is my Favorite bass player.
Tohru instead is a Powerful  drummer have and  Great  techniques to play the drums.
PROJECT TO EVIL are:
Vocal U-eLL
Guitar SHIENLY
BASS Kazuno
Percussion&Programming Koh
PROJECT TO EVIL is a Great band and is my Favorite band into the Japanese scene across  Japan.
Mata ne PROJECT TO EVIL!💜😘

I didn't see anywhere online a single song released by them. An. Do you own anything from them?