Fyrnia4Maya

Is YOHIO and DISREIGN really bad people?

In my experience, it's usually the people who think they're "good" that are often the most fucked up.

But here's a protip: we're all fucked up.

So go easy on YOHIO's bitch-ass :lol:

Of course they aren't bad people.

People also tell lot's of rumors around.
Only believe what you saw with your own eyes. 

anyway,

If you like his and their music, please enjoy it. 

No ned to dislike it because some people wrote or said some hate speech.

13 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

how come all these stupid yohio accounts wake up from hibernation every 6 months to make a topic? 

it's just yohio trying to release some energy after lurking MH looking for new music to "be inspired" by

Just now, Masato said:

Well, they are probably evil as they are from Sweden and only eat meatballs with jam....

Ew, what? That's unheard of!

9 minutes ago, Masato said:

Well, they are probably evil as they are from Sweden and only eat meatballs with jam....

Hey now, we actually eat our meatballs with mashed potatoes, a cream-based sauce, pickled cucumber and some lingonberry jam on the side. 

Surely you guys must've been to IKEA at some point? 

8 minutes ago, WhirlingBlack said:

Hey now, we actually eat our meatballs with mashed potatoes, a cream-based sauce, pickled cucumber and some lingonberry jam on the side. 

Surely you guys must've been to IKEA at some point? 

I eat it too. I am a proud Swede.

Yohio is the devil incarnate who plays American football with newborns. And his real name is Ruby Rexington, who hails from Queensbridge to Chinese-Jamaican immigrants. Surely this is public knowledge.

Necroing the thread, but it seems I'm the only one with a first hand account on him and maybe this can put OP's mind at ease if they're still concerned.

I used to speak to Yohio regularly when I was 16 and he was 13. He was incredibly nice then. Maybe him being interested sex is true, he was quite flirty when I spoke with him but in a sweet way, not creepy. He was also very serious about his music and a skilled guitarist, especially for that age, and practiced vk back then too. So I don't believe rumors that he uses vk as a way to get laid. Of course, we were both kids and people can change. But if someone told me he used vk as a means to get easy sex from fangirls, I wouldn't believe it.