GOTCHAROCKA short acoustic tour and new live-limited CD

On 2/24/2019 at 8:07 AM, madygrain said:

Maybe they change the band's name to make it even worse: Gotchacoustika

or maybe itll be a joke dubbed Gotcha!

D3dhPWyUwAEmLPS.jpg

JUI_police.jpg

JUN_police.jpg

TOYA_police.jpg

For their 7th anniversary, they will be playing a series of lives starting on 2019.07.26 at Kawaguchi Hearts, which is part of what they call 'the project for 7th anniversary'. 

They will play at Tsutaya O-East for their 7th anniversary live on 2019.08.18. Those who attend will receive the 7th anniversary CD "TRIGGER" as a present.

It's a live-limited unplugged CD titled "Naked songs", which will be available at their upcoming lives starting at Shinjuku RENY on 2019.05.24. It will cost 3,500 yen.

4 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

When did Jun go blonde?

Think it's temporary for this look. But he did it for some other singles a couple years ago. (Like rainfall). Definition looks better with darker colors though. 

1 hour ago, Komorebi said:

Anyone here going to this acoustic tour?

I'll be in Nagoya on the date of the Nagoya live, but I wasn't able to get a ticket. I'll be at the Royz one instead, but if there's any pre-sale merch at GR before the live, I might try to get the CD. If they don't let me, I'll just have to accept it. 

8 hours ago, anadentone said:

leighla will be close enough to smell Jun's hair ❤️

The man gave me the best hug I've ever received last August. If I wasn't infatuated before, I certainly am now. 

50 minutes ago, leighla said:

The man gave me the best hug I've ever received last August. If I wasn't infatuated before, I certainly am now. 

*is jelly*  dem bandomen hugs 🤤

21 hours ago, leighla said:

I'll be in Nagoya on the date of the Nagoya live, but I wasn't able to get a ticket. I'll be at the Royz one instead, but if there's any pre-sale merch at GR before the live, I might try to get the CD. If they don't let me, I'll just have to accept it. 

Normally they do pre-sale, but I'm not sure if you have to show the ticket to get in for that. I can´t remember :S