chemicalpictures

Kei (BAROQUE) new solo album 『4 deus.』 release + 10th anniversary live 『beautiful emotional picture.』

Kei just announced a new album, ten years after 『silk tree』, called 『4 deus.』

more details will be announced at a later date.

h1.jpg

He also announced a 10th anniversary live, 『beautiful emotional picture.』, on 2019.03.30.

Support members:

Bass: 高松浩史 (THE NOVEMBERS)
Drums: 秋山タカヒコ (downy, THE MORTAL)
Keyboard: 中村圭作

Guests:

Ken(L'Arc〜en〜Ciel)
DURAN
怜(BAROQUE)

bnr_beautiful_emotional_picture_top.jpg

coment.jpg

2 hours ago, madygrain said:

Yeah,  smelling his own farts gets him pretty hard apparently 

you never disappoint, ily

super excited for this! silk tree was amazing. hopefully he wants to build on his dreamy and ethereal sound for this new one.

hugh

I actually liked Silk Tree's more upbeat parts, they were fun. This new release seems like it's going for this larger than life transcedant space whale screeching as black hole collapses in the distance kind of sound. A bit too depressing and obnoxious for me to stop shitting on the man.

At least I gave him a fair chance I gess.

lmao, I actually find "transcendant space whale" a pretty accurate description for his dreamy space pop

I expect this to be pretty much an extension of what he did in AN ETERNITY, which I love very much, so bring it on boooi

I am so looking forward to this released, I also enjoyed Silk Tree very much, however I think his singing skill is not the best, maybe it will be an instrumental album? xD but the preview sounds amazing, I like the style of songs he makes, but specially if Ryo sings to them 😛