Gesu

VK/J-rock confessions

So, seeing as every confession blog on Tumblr seems to die after a few months/years, I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to VK/J-rock confessions to keep it going for a while. Bear in mind that, unlike on Tumblr, you can't be anonymous here, so don't post anything you may regret. Also, don't be a dick to other people for saying something you don't agree with (not that I think you're dicks, but I guess I had to say it).

Okay, I'll start; MiA really pisses me off now, but dammit, I still would.

Please don't hate me for saying that.

2 minutes ago, platy said:

I don't believe the shit on tanuki but I still read it and imagine how the rumour/story came about. It's like reading a book that gives me all sorts of reactions like "no he didn't!" 

I used to do that every now and again, but I think I eventually got sick of reading it because I didn't like to think of my favourite musicians like that even if I never believed a word of it. I dunno, maybe my mental constitution's weak in that area? Either way, it's a curious subject.

OK so...

-After branching out of from diru, fellow diru fans and myself of the past makes me cringe.

-i find Fan service disturbing.

peace~

Edited by FOSCOR70

7 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

I've never actually listened to Alice 9 and have no desire to start

I did once, you're not missing much.

On the subject of not having listened to popular bands, I've barely listened to any of the older stuff. I know they did a lot for the genre, and I am grateful for that, but I guess I'm just drawn to the more modern stuff. I'm sure I'd like it a lot if I listened to more of it, but I just can't seem to get around to it. I dunno, I guess I'm just a dumb millennial.

7 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

I don't give a shit about X Japan. I've never listened to them and I have no desire to start.

This. And hide. No disrespect, I just don't care???

EDIT: Sometimes I feel like a bad vkei fan for not listening to X/hide, considering their influence, but I'm just so indifferent to them and can't help it. :x

Edited by Zalemu

10 hours ago, Laurence02 said:

I don't give a shit about new X Japan. I've never listened to that and I have no desire to start.

they only have like 5 new songs so it's not like there's much you're missing out on

11 minutes ago, BrenGun said:

I loved Pierrot, Kirito, Angelo, however I started to dislike them because of their fandom. 

Remember, it's the band and not the fandom that counts. There are going to be pricks in pretty much every fandom, but you just gotta say "fuck 'em" and get on with it. Hell, I hate to say it, but the J-rock community in general has its fair share of dickheads, and I have considered just leaving from time to time, but then I remember the good people like those here on MH, not to mention all the bands I've come to know and love, so I stay.

Hmm... while I'm typing, I may as well confess something new.

I consider Chisa from ACME to be the best-looking J-rocker when he's in full makeup, but Hitomi (ex-Moran) is the most naturally beautiful person I have ever seen. Good lord, I hope I look that good when I get to forty.

Edited by Gesu