The Piass

sukekiyo will release a new album called『INFINITUM』

Their new album『INFINITUM』 will be released on 2019.05.24. You can pre-order it from tomorrow at noon. It will include 13 new songs (one of which is a re-recording of "Kisses") It will also include songs on which they collaborated with other people/bands. The Blu-ray will contain their live on 2018.11.15 and their latest music video

Mail-order (2019.05.24) <sukekiyo TOUR2019「FORTY」> ( from 2019.05.31 to 2019.06.27) 8100 yen

2 Blu-spec CD2 + 1 blu-ray

Here are the dates for their new tour :

http://sukekiyo-official.jp/news/863/

Edited by The Piass

10 minutes ago, blacktooth said:

Are you sure it's an album and not a music collection?

For me it is but it was pointed out that it might be an album. I thought it strange that one their albums would be mail/live-limited.

I will change the title back to music collection.

It's a new album (disc 1 has 13 new songs). "音源映像集"  ("sound/audio and video collection" to be more literal) is just a pretentious way of saying that they're forcing you to buy the extra collaboration disc and BD as well. ADORATIO was (is?) mail-order/live-limited too and initially released in the exact same format. Nevertheless, ADORATIO was actually my Japanese AOTY for 2017, so I'm incredibly excited to see what they'll come up with this time.

Edited by Dudemanguy

Like ADORATIO, it'll be an album, they just won't admit it. Even with the one disc re-issue of ADORATIO, they referred to it as 音源集 (sound collection). With this album, they'll probably do the same as they did last time: $80 2CD+Blu-ray version in May/June, then 1CD re-issue/iTunes dist. in November.

6 hours ago, The Piass said:

Well... yes, I just find it strange that it is live and mail-limited.

Pretty sure none of their releases have been available by conventional means since Anima. 

3 minutes ago, Seimeisen said:

With this album, they'll probably do the same as they did last time: $80 2CD+Blu-ray version in May/June, then 1CD re-issue/iTunes dist. in November.

And of course, I'll be a sucker and pay $80+ for this anyway. Well the BD disc on ADORATIO is actually really cool which made up for the overall uselessness of the collab disc.

Edited by Dudemanguy

Heard two new songs last night that will probably be on the album, and they were both amazing. Im looking forward to it.

Two new songs? The only new one they played was "Rongai na ikimono toshite", according to their twitter.

Or did they play the new version of "kisses" as well? Would be interesting to know for setlist.fm :3

2 hours ago, Seelentau said:

Two new songs? The only new one they played was "Rongai na ikimono toshite", according to their twitter.

Or did they play the new version of "kisses" as well? Would be interesting to know for setlist.fm :3

Second new song is called "Tada, Mada, Watashi" (if I am correct). Even though this one debuted last May

Edited by EvilHippy

5 hours ago, EvilHippy said:

Second new song is called "Tada, Mada, Watashi" (if I am correct). Even though this one debuted last May

Ah, that one. Yeah, I'd love to hear it.

In general, I'm pretty exited for the album. ADORATIO was alright.

But it irks me that "PASSIO" has no subtitle.

Edited by Seelentau