The Piass

sukekiyo will release a new album called『INFINITUM』

The collaboration songs will include the following ones :

elisabeth addict Collaboration with さち(Sachi) (黒色すみれ(Kokusyoku Sumire))
anima Collaboration with NOBUYA (ROTTENGRAFFTY)
純朴、無垢であろうが(Jyunboku, muku de arouga) Collaboration with BAKI (GASTUNK)
首吊り遊具(Kubitsuri Yuugu) Collaboration with 森重樹一(Juichi Morishige) (ZIGGY)
白濁(Hakudaku) Collaboration with EXILE SHOKICHI

Also, no one had mentioned it yet but they will also release three CDs called 『ANIMA』 ,『ADORATIO』 and 『INFINITUM』 on 2019.06.26. These three CDs will be available nationwide from that date.

The first one will cost 1944 yen and will include :

01. anima
02. 12時20分金輪際
03. 304号室 舌と夜
04. elisabeth addict (Acoustic Ver.)
05. leather field Collaboration with TUSK (新宿心音会, THE SLUT BANKS)

img_jk_anima_ryutsu.jpg

The second one will cost 3200 yen + taxes and will include 

01. 擬似ネクロマンサー
02. グニャ結論。そして血眼。
03. 襞謳
04. 純朴、無垢であろうが
05. マニエリスムな冷たい葬列者
06. 艶
07. 首吊り遊具
08. されど道連れ
09. 死霊のアリアナ
10. 嬲り
11. 耳ゾゾ
12. 黝いヒステリア
13. 白濁

img_jk_adratio_tsujo.jpg

The last one will cost 3200 yen + taxes and will include 

01. 偶像モラトリアム
02. 猥雑
03. 沙羅螺
04. kisses
05. dorothy
06. アナタヨリウエ
07. 君は剥き出し
08. 本能お断り
09. こうも違うモノなのか、要するに
10. 濡羽色
11. ただ、まだ、私。
12. 憂染

img_jk_infinitum_02.jpg

Edited by The Piass

2 minutes ago, The Piass said:

The collaboration songs will include the following ones :

elisabeth addict Collaboration with さち (黒色すみれ)
anima Collaboration with NOBUYA (ROTTENGRAFFTY)
純朴、無垢であろうが Collaboration with BAKI (GASTUNK)
首吊り遊具 Collaboration with 森重樹一 (ZIGGY)
白濁 Collaboration with EXILE SHOKICHI

Yay for Kubitsuri Yuugu. This particular collab should be fun!

Also, another version of Elisabeth addict? Didn't they had acoustic version AND collab already?

Edited by EvilHippy

The art cover for infinitum is so vanilla. One of the only downsides of sukekiyo are the collabs which are totally skippable, so nothing exciting about their announcement. 

31 minutes ago, The Piass said:

純朴、無垢であろうが(Jyunboku, muku de arouga) Collaboration with BAKI (GASTUNK)

That one could be interesting, it's always been one of my fav tracks from ADORATIO.

28 minutes ago, EvilHippy said:

Also, another version of Elisabeth addict? Didn't they had acoustic version AND collab already?

I sure hope they went a little crazy with the experimentation on that one... we already got the peak elisabeth addict performance on MUTANS.

4 minutes ago, platy said:

The art cover for infinitum is so vanilla. One of the only downsides of sukekiyo are the collabs which are totally skippable, so nothing exciting about their announcement. 

The cover art looks like something a boring Kscope signed prog rock band from the UK would sport. Not a fan either 😕 

Btw. any idea how fast new sukekiyo albums sell out? I'm thinking about pre-ordering this time but not until May.

Edited by VESSMIER

that album cover has a scary amount of 'generic djent band' energy 

19 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Nice of them to finally release 'regular' store versions of their previous stuff!

I'm ragin'... I just bought (literally a couple weeks ago) the webshop-limited regular edition of Adoratio through a shopping service. Cost me about 35 quid!

Still... nice to know I'll can get the new album cheaper, and sooner.

I was glad Kyo ditched the emo rapper look but holy shit, wtf was that

Waiting for him to sound the worst he ever did. For some reason his vocals on Sukekiyo are always much worse than the ones on DeG (for real, the Immortalis-Arche-Adoratio-TIW run was a total vocal see-saw for him) and now he's smoking again that definitely is going to be even more evident.

Couldn't care less for Sukekiyo though

Edited by kuyashii

Honestly, the most surprising part of this for me is that it has a collab with just Nobuya. I know Naoki has done a fair amount of stuff without him, but Nobuya on his own as a guest artist is pretty rare.

1 hour ago, kuyashii said:

I was glad Kyo ditched the emo rapper look but holy shit, wtf was that

Waiting for him to sound the worst he ever did. For some reason his vocals on Sukekiyo are always much worse than the ones on DeG (for real, the Immortalis-Arche-Adoratio-TIW run was a total vocal see-saw for him) and now he's smoking again that definitely is going to be even more evident.

Couldn't care less for Sukekiyo though

Kyo isn't flawless, we already know he had always pushed himself so hard that today he has a pretty much messed up throat. But I feel his work in sukekiyo, while being way more melodic and sophisticated than in late Dir, let him put out the best of his performance all the way up rather than in his former band. So listening to sukekiyo feels actually really refreshing and more natural when it is about listening to Kyo, imho.

Edited by saiko

Don't mind me, just popping out of the woodwork to say that that song (and the demo track which wont be on the album) are both dope as hell.

kyo is slowly transforming into mike patton w/ that fucking moustache

Holy shit the music video teaser for Waizatsu (?). I was considering returning to therapy anyways.

Pretty impressive how a decent audio quality makes such difference lol. The first song sounded like an absolute mess on that TV performance that I could barely tell any instrument apart and really hated it at first. Pretty weird song and I can't really say I'm a fan of that already, but there are some very interesting things going on (the first guitar riff, the bass playing, the integration of the electronic-heavy parts from Adoratio and the more organic instrumentation from Immortalis).

"Tada Mata Watashi" is kinda generic-ish as far as their more poppy/ballad tracks go (I'm getting a but of a Ranunculus vibe from it as well) I'd still listen to it over pretty much anything from The Insulated World. Man, what a great guitar solo though!