The Piass

sukekiyo will release a new album called『INFINITUM』

The more i listen to the song the more i like it..its so fucking weird but they really do sound like they're having fun

You really can tell when a band is actually enjoying what they're doing. This song's silly as shit but they sound like they're having the time of their lives.

Edited by Pho

I love both 猥雑 and ただ、まだ、私。 music videos, sukekiyo really shows the differences than what they were.
They are doing their own things what they want to do, and also giving the refreshing for the fans!

Edited by Kyo_Toriko

If you go onto their website it's the featured video that comes up automatically. They haven't made a 'news' update so I figured they accidentally uploaded it early.

I'm enjoying how simple these lyrics are. I can actually get an idea of the story without going into an analysis of philosophy, folklore and spirituality. Flashbacks to whatever hidauta was about. 

1 hour ago, platy said:

I'm enjoying how simple these lyrics are. I can actually get an idea of the story without going into an analysis of philosophy, folklore and spirituality. Flashbacks to whatever hidauta was about. 

Seriously. No one could even come to an agreement on what the title meant. 

Hm...out of all of them I'm most interested in track 13, but at least now I'm a bit more hype than I was before.
I just need to stop comparing it to what they've already done and then I will be happy

Edited by karai · ebi