The Piass

sukekiyo will release a new album called『INFINITUM』

Lol holy shit that song is insane. Has a completely different vibe from their previous stuff. Not sure if I like it as much but I still enjoyed the track. Experimental as hell. The song name can mean vulgar or disorderly/chaotic. Definitely feeling the latter.

Looking forward to hearing what else the album has to offer.

Edited by yuugure

This is the weirdest shit I've heard from any of these guys.

THIS IS CHEDOARA'S INFLUENCE.

Edited by emmny

4 hours ago, Seelentau said:

The performance not being live makes the whole video so weird...

But the song is weird too...

Can't wait for the new album :D

I thought the uploader lost the audio so he got it from another source and map it in.... until I downloaded the original program the video was from and the not-in-sync audio and video was exactly as broadcasted wtf. Who in their right mind decided this was fine and fit for public broadcast????

4 minutes ago, sads123 said:

I thought the uploader lost the audio so he got it from another source and map it in.... until I downloaded the original program the video was from and the not-in-sync audio and video was exactly as broadcasted wtf. Who in their right mind decided this was fine and fit for public broadcast????

aren't literally all japanese TV "performances" lipsynched

3 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

aren't literally all japanese TV "performances" lipsynched

But never as bad as this performance, which is totally out of synch and obvious that the song was tacked over the video. I have watched alot of japanese TV 'performances' and even for those that were lip synched, the audio was at least played at the venue.