The Piass

sukekiyo will release a new album called『INFINITUM』

I'd love to see them again in the UK. It's doubtful, as I estimate only about 150 people tops attended the last concert.

Looking forward to the new album. Might wait for a regular edition. Not sure how interested I am in another collab disc, unless there's something crazy on there...

8 hours ago, EvilHippy said:

Second new song is called "Tada, Mada, Watashi" (if I am correct). Even though this one debuted last May

Turns out I need to polish my Japanese sometime. The second song they played was not "Hidauta" (as I thought it to be), but a new song called "Waizatsu".

Both have two kanji, so I confused them^^

8 hours ago, Seelentau said:

Turns out I need to polish my Japanese sometime. The second song they played was not "Hidauta" (as I thought it to be), but a new song called "Waizatsu".

Both have two kanji, so I confused them^^

we stan self awareness x

I'm dumb and those press release texts were so confusing. That's the first song Kyo and Takumi did together right? Is that the track that recording they made many years ago or did they rerecorded it completely? I kinda liked the heavier bits but Kyo's screams are so anti-climatic.

To me it sound like if an old Marilyn Manson song, Goldfrapp and a German band I can't quite place reproduced lol, I can't tell if I will love it as much as ADORATIO yet but I definitely like it.

16 hours ago, karai · ebi said:

To me it sound like if an old Marilyn Manson song, Goldfrapp and a German band I can't quite place reproduced lol, I can't tell if I will love it as much as ADORATIO yet but I definitely like it.

Kyo's Values of Madness esque rapping over this industrial metal riff definitely gave the song certain kind, alt-metalness that I don't really want to have in my Sukekiyo. Still, just the way it develops and the last third of the song is just so intense. The level where this album will be at however is going to determined when its stacked up against the longer songs from ADORATIO that were, imo, 2010's vk master class. 

I like the song but why are Kyo’s screams so low in the mix? Also I wish he would do more growls and less cat screeching.

最新音源映像集『INFINITUM』(2019.5.24 release) 本編収録内容解禁

2019年5月24日に発表されます最新音源映像集『INFINITUM』の本編収録内容が解禁になりました。
ラテン語で「無限」を意味する<インフィーニートゥム>と名付けられた本作品は、“無限に広がる可能性”というテーマが落とし込まれた作品集となっております。
本作品は3枚組となっており、本編ディスク(音源/Blu-spec CD2)には、新曲及びsukekiyo 二〇一八年公演にて会場限定盤として発表された楽曲「こうも違うモノなのか、要するに 1 shot analog recording -demo ver. 20171121-」と「kisses」の再録ヴァージョン2曲を含む全13曲を収録。特典ディスク(音源/Blu-spec CD2)には、コラボレーション楽曲を複数曲収録。さらに、特典映像(Blu-ray)には、最新楽曲のミュージックビデオに加え、2018年11月15日に東京国際フォーラムにて開催された<sukekiyo 二〇一八年公演 「マニアの詩姦」 -漆黒の儀->の模様を収録します。。

音源映像集
『INFINITUM』
2019.5.24 release

TYPE : 公式通販限定盤【数量限定】
PRICE : ¥7,500 (tax out ) / ¥8,100 (tax in)
DISC : 3枚組
FORMAT : 2Blu-spec CD2+Blu-ray
CATALOGUE No. : PZSK-030~032

DISC 1 : Blu-spec CD2
01. 偶像モラトリアム
02. 猥雑
03. 沙羅螺
04. kisses
05. dorothy
06. アナタヨリウエ
07. 君は剥き出し
08. 本能お断り
09. こうも違うモノなのか、要するに
10. 濡羽色
11. ただ、まだ、私。
12. 憂染
13. 漂白フレーバー

DISC 2 : Blu-spec CD2
コラボレーション楽曲を複数曲収録。

DISC 3 : Blu-ray
最新楽曲のミュージックビデオに加え、2018年11月15日に東京国際フォーラムにて開催された<sukekiyo 二〇一八年公演 「マニアの詩姦」 -漆黒の儀->の模様を収録。

so 論外な生き物として isn't even on the album? that other song they released a demo recording of earlier is 

Edited by Tokage

13 minutes ago, Tokage said:

so 論外な生き物として isn't even on the album? that other song they released a demo recording of earlier is 

Yes, you're right!

LOL I thought I heard DJ SiSeN's music for a moment there. But still, bring it on!

Edited by LIDL