Sign in to follow this  
DeborahArena

Ghost Love Story

The Ghost  have get engaged very young  was 1940 his girlfriend name was Licia, the Ghost was 16 years older and  Licia was 17 years older , them have meet the first time in a pub where  the music  was played live the music was Rock,  the Ghost and Licia loved the music Rock, at  the second appointment them have gone in a restaurant and the passion of love has begin, at the third  appointment the Ghost and Licia have get engaged forward the sea,  after 3 years  in 1944  the Ghost and Licia have get married and happy, the Ghost  and Licia have made love and  Licia have get pregnant !!🎉💜🚼

The Ghost and Licia where finally a family , Licia have had a baby male🚼 and the name of the baby was Daniel,  the child Daniel have begin to go to school, then in high school to study law , then in the university  of law for be an advocate after and the study h e have enter  to work as advocate in a office of justice, he didn' never get engaged because he  thinking only to work!

One day  Licia have get  ill unfortunately she was diagnosed with cancer to third stage , the cancer was expanded nothing to do she  was prepared to cross the door of Heaven but the Ghost didn't want to let her go, the Ghost words where please  don'go! please stay! , the Ghost have take his Loved one in his arms crying he have said i want be  forever with you i will never let you go!

Unfortunately the Ghost is dead with Licia in his arms of heart attack  but also Licia where dead of cancer  in the Ghost arms, the  son after have know about his father and mother death  have had an incident  with the car and is dead, the family is together  and  happy  now  them enjoy  the days together  in love.

The Ghost  say Thank you for have listen my story  and i thank you Deborah for have told my story she is a  wonderful listener  and very helpful!💜😘👻

Sign in to follow this