Dixia

Greetings from Hungary!

Hello!

I don't really know where to start, this is my first time being in a forum like this, but I'm trying to be a normal person:D

I'm sorry for my english, it's not the best, so if I make any grammar mistakes or anything, that's 'cuz of that^^"

About me: I'm a hungarian girl, who was always intrested in asian culture. I started with animes when I was little, then Kpop, and then Visual Kei. It's weird, that I just started listen to VK 2-3 years ago, because I know about it since 2009 (I liked some bands at that time, but I wasn't really intrested. So, I'm a new and an old fan at the same time:) 

My farorite bands are ZigZag, MAD LIP, Mamireta, the GazettE, °Cellsius, Deathgaze, DIMLIM and Malice Mizer (I think, I have a lot^^")

I hope I'm gonna' have a good time here, so please love me! (XD)

Yo. Welcome to Monochrome Heaven!

I'm an anime fan myself :).

You went from KPOP to Visual Kei???? Wow, that is rare because we usually see the opposite lol.

Anyways, take a look around, as we've got a TON of topics and current news for you to explore.

If you have any questions just message any Staff Member in Red, Blue, or Green.

Talk to you soon!

Also, don't worry about the spelling, as you're not the only one haha. We'll understand what you mean.

Welcome here 😊.

I am fan of animes too.

I understand you're english. And I am not good in English too 😞.