yurameki24

La'Vistier has begun and ended a new era + new unit {mid:night} has formed --> will disband

28 minutes ago, Biopanda said:

She's trans, so nah

oh shit, I thought that was a joke. Thanks for the correction 😮 

✞✞✞✞
{mid:night} 1st album with 8 songs
「LE MIROIR NOIR」
✞October 12 release✞

CD ¥,2000

Tracklist in the flyer

{mid:night} - 烏の涙~TEARS OF THE CROW~ (LIVE AT SAITAMA KAIKAN HALL 08.16.2019 CLIP)

Hello! It was really funny to read all of your posts about our time in La'Vistier and {m:n}. I especially liked the south park kairu (cuttle fish), Our drummer seeming out of place post "hey it's a job!" (pretty much the truth! except replace power metal with regular overseas goth), and the last Maria Cross comment was very funny too haha. thank you for your support and interest, there was so much drama from the La'Vistier craziness leaving us with a self produced event to pay for and no chance to recoup and actually decide what we wanted to do musically. All the songs from {m:n} were basically demos I made for fun (never intended to be released) in 2017, When I was asked to join La'Vistier I did so out of respect for Sakura's history and since I had those demos ready to go I just said "we can use these." After his mental problems came up too many times we had no choice but to continue on with that concept as we had a schedule lined up already. After a year, and though we loved the band, we knew we could not keep on with a concept that we did not originally wish to do completely. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

As we are disbanding here is the album for free download:

https://kairuofficial.bandcamp.com/

2 hours ago, ghostpepper said:

Hello! It was really funny to read all of your posts about our time in La'Vistier and {m:n}. I especially liked the south park kairu (cuttle fish), Our drummer seeming out of place post "hey it's a job!" (pretty much the truth! except replace power metal with regular overseas goth), and the last Maria Cross comment was very funny too haha. thank you for your support and interest, there was so much drama from the La'Vistier craziness leaving us with a self produced event to pay for and no chance to recoup and actually decide what we wanted to do musically. All the songs from {m:n} were basically demos I made for fun (never intended to be released) in 2017, When I was asked to join La'Vistier I did so out of respect for Sakura's history and since I had those demos ready to go I just said "we can use these." After his mental problems came up too many times we had no choice but to continue on with that concept as we had a schedule lined up already. After a year, and though we loved the band, we knew we could not keep on with a concept that we did not originally wish to do completely. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Thank you very much, sir! It's nice to see you pop up here! xD

6 hours ago, ghostpepper said:

thank u for dropping by! we have a rumors & gossip subforum that is perfectly suited for all crazy shit you can share on here! all the dirt, all the drama, the hotter the tea the better luv xx

7 hours ago, ghostpepper said:

It's a shame, you had a good concept and a good vocalist. I hope you come back with a new project. Good luck! ;)

18 hours ago, nekkichi said:

thank u for dropping by! we have a rumors & gossip subforum that is perfectly suited for all crazy shit you can share on here! all the dirt, all the drama, the hotter the tea the better luv xx

lol, I cannot unleash the drama llama! As tempting as it may be haha

16 hours ago, Yukami said:

It's a shame, you had a good concept and a good vocalist. I hope you come back with a new project. Good luck! ;)

Thank you! Shiranui will retire from the visual kei scene but I am already in the studio with the next band and going to the Starwave anniversary event as a guest since from now the next band fits their artist events. I hope you can enjoy the next band as well!

1 hour ago, ghostpepper said:

Thank you! Shiranui will retire from the visual kei scene but I am already in the studio with the next band and going to the Starwave anniversary event as a guest since from now the next band fits their artist events. I hope you can enjoy the next band as well!

As I always say, trust in Kairu who is guaranteed success

15 hours ago, ghostpepper said:

the 2/18 gig? but you better can not deal with kiwamu tho...

6 minutes ago, BrenGun said:

the 2/18 gig? but you better can not deal with kiwamu tho...

Yes! Are you going? 

Kiwamu is not the demon people think haha 

Just now, ghostpepper said:

Yes! Are you going? 

Kiwamu is not the demon people think haha 

Maybe he learned from the past.

I don't live in Tokyo.. or Japan. (I know it feels so for many)... 😛  I don't go back before half November. 

1 minute ago, BrenGun said:

Maybe he learned from the past.

I don't live in Tokyo.. or Japan. (I know it feels so for many)... 😛  I don't go back before half November. 

Not to be an apologist but I think to last so long in visual kei, plus with just being an artist, you are not going to be a normal person. That is not bad I think. I do not want to listen to normal people's music haha. ( 'ω' و(و"♪ 

Hope you come back soon! 

1 minute ago, ghostpepper said:

Not to be an apologist but I think to last so long in visual kei, plus with just being an artist, you are not going to be a normal person. That is not bad I think. I do not want to listen to normal people's music haha. ( 'ω' و(و"♪ 

Just keep your own way of doing music.  And never wander a different path, even if Kiwamu says so.  And be always careful for any contract you sign. Don't give too much away.  Just be careful.  But lately SW seems to be okay. So I guess Kiwamu learned a lot by losing some of his best bands. 
Yet, always keep close to your own style of music, don't change because someone forced you.  

25 minutes ago, BrenGun said:

Just keep your own way of doing music.  And never wander a different path, even if Kiwamu says so.  And be always careful for any contract you sign. Don't give too much away.  Just be careful.  But lately SW seems to be okay. So I guess Kiwamu learned a lot by losing some of his best bands. 
Yet, always keep close to your own style of music, don't change because someone forced you.  

Yah recently I got asked to join a popular band but after I agreed to join I learned they use ghost writers to make their songs so I said f*** off. I do composition for idols and jpop sometimes and have seen some bad situations haha like slaves. 

Yah recently I got asked to join a popular band but after I agreed to join I learned they use ghost writers to make their songs so I said f*** off. I do composition for idols and jpop sometimes and have seen some bad situations haha like slaves. 

"popular band" La'Veil MizeriA maybe? Drop that comment without more ... you will not leave this so easily.  :twisted:

I'm trying to do something as a vocalist, I think I'm going to have to ask you for help ;) hehe

That's pretty f*** if you cannot bring in your own style together with a ghostwriter.  Or is that even possible? lol.

1 minute ago, Yukami said:

"popular band" La'Veil MizeriA maybe? Drop that comment without more ... you will not leave this so easily.  :twisted:

I'm trying to do something as a vocalist, I think I'm going to have to ask you for help ;) hehe

Haha not them. A popular band for loud kei but wants to switch over to VK, do not want to spread their name. 

Yah sure! Any questions about working in the scene over here or any technical stuff just message me anytime. Always happy to help musicians. 

11 minutes ago, BrenGun said:

That's pretty f*** if you cannot bring in your own style together with a ghostwriter.  Or is that even possible? lol.

Depends, I was new to the band, they wanted to use the songs I made but also wanted to continue using a ghost writer as well. Made the choice to not be involved with that, plus I do not really think they will do well in VK scene, should stay in loud kei. 🤔 meh, to each his own. 

On 2/9/2020 at 10:06 AM, ghostpepper said:

There are free albums to listen to ~~ happy ~
Thank you, this great musician :drool:

3 hours ago, yurameki24 said:

There are free albums to listen to ~~ happy ~
Thank you, this great musician :drool:

Thank you haha I hope you can enjoy~

Hopefully can go tour your place Taiwan again. eating some 711 tea eggs, drinking tasty cheep taiwan beer, and listening to Elva haha ^_^

On 2/21/2020 at 1:09 AM, ghostpepper said:

Thank you haha I hope you can enjoy~

Hopefully can go tour your place Taiwan again. eating some 711 tea eggs, drinking tasty cheep taiwan beer, and listening to Elva haha ^_^

Cool!You can also try 鹽酥雞 with beer, I think it should be good😄

LE MIROIR NOIR of  Nostalgia Such an epic,I keep repeating listening