Gesu

What colour are your eyes?

Mine are brown, but I kinda wish they were icy blue or light grey. Just something a little more... VK. I've always been a bit squeamish about putting contacts in, especially since I saw a girl nearly have to go to A&E because her contact rolled into a part of her eye it wasn't supposed to. Anyways, enough of that gruesomeness. Here is my eye.

xUQiITT.jpg

Brown here too. I'm also pretty squeamish about putting anything my eyes, so I don't think I'll ever know what I'd look like with another eye colour.

Dark brown, but I always wear colored circle lenses. I am a little short sighted and I prefer lenses to glasses, since I haven't found any so far that would suit me. 

Lots of brown-eyed people here ^_^

1 hour ago, Koumori said:

Dark brown, but I always wear colored circle lenses. I am a little short sighted and I prefer lenses to glasses, since I haven't found any so far that would suit me. 

I don't like wearing glasses either. I would like to wear contacts, but as I said, I'm squeamish, so I mostly just go without. My eyesight's not that bad unless I'm reading, and even then, it's only a little blurry. Why can't there be more visual kei glasses? Shiina Mio from UNiTE pulls them off well.

I'm glad that I would still see most things without lenses either. 

You're right with that! They look great on Shiina Mio. But yeah, it would be hard to get those here in Austria as well.

Mine are a dark brown but get lighter in sunlight.

I think people (mostly women) are more jealous that I inherited long thick eyelashes from my mother's side lol.